Chapter 6

" Come on we gotta get going ma " Dave said as he shook me for the hundredth time this morning .

" Okay I'm up I'm up " I said pushing him away and turning over on my side . I was up all night because I was throwing up all night and I kept feeling dizzy . I slowly rose up on the bed and sat on the edge trying to get my thoughts together . I dragged to my suitcase and pulled out an outfit that was comfortable and that I could wear on the plane . I laid it on Dave's bed and I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower stripping on out my clothes from yesterday . I stepped in and my body instantly relaxed , I showered and got out and wrapped a towel around my body . I went in the room making sure Dave wasn't in there and quickly got dressed , I sighed and sat on his head yawning . I went in his living room and sat on his stool and decided to take a picture , I took a couple but I only liked one .

Liked by Moana_M and 564 others Jayda_M : Comfy and Pregnant 🤰🏾♥️

Jayda_M : Comfy and Pregnant 🤰🏾♥️ .

I got up carefully since I was still feeling sick and my feet were still sore , I officially didn't wanna be pregnant anymore I was ready for my baby to get here . I walked to the kitchen and Dave was putting a plate infront of Kairi and she gladly started eating it when he seen me he handed me a plate . It had pancakes , bacon and eggs with some French toast on the side . I thanked him and started eating it was about 6 o'clock in the morning and our flight leaves around 8 .

" You still feeling sick " Dave asked me and just simply nodded and ate trying to get my energy back . Kairi got out of her chair and came over to me and laid her head in my lap . I wiped my hands and helped her to sit on my lap well kind of she was balancing on my knee . She started rubbing my stomach and I felt the baby starting to moving around which made me smile . He loves to move when someone touches my belly but soon as I try to record he stops , but he's active at night so I constantly toss and turn all night .

" Okay babygirl go get your stuff that I packed and bring it in the kitchen " Dave said . Kairi got down off of me and ran upstairs .

" I forgot to tell you we're going to Miami " he said . I smiled I always wanted to go to Miami but I never wanted to leave Harlem .

" Okay , I'll wait on y'all in the car " I said and when I stood up my back start aching but I ignored it and I was about to grab my stuff but Dave stopped me .

" I got it mama just go get in the car " he said and kissed the side of my head . I nodded and started walking to the car I got in and to keep from falling asleep I went on Instagram and seen a picture of Mel .

 I nodded and started walking to the car I got in and to keep from falling asleep I went on Instagram and seen a picture of Mel