Chapter 12

Melody ✨

" Didn't I tell you I wanted my food separate why the hell you put it all together " Ace said as he threw his plate on the floor . I sighed and got a broom about to clean his mess up when somebody knocked on the door . I went to the door and a pregnant girl was standing their she looked like the girl that Ace brought to the restaurant.

" How can I help you " I said .

" Ion need your help I'm here to see my babydaddy " she said . I looked behind me trying to help her find her babydaddy because I just knew damn well she wasn't talking about Ace .

" Wassup ma what you need " Ace said coming from behind me .

" I need some more money Ace " she said and he took some out his pocket and handed it to her right in my fucking face I was furious .

" First you didn't tell me you had a baby mother , now you giving this bitch money you got me fucked up son " I said . I lunged at her but he pulled me back quickly and she quickly left out of our yard . I was kicking and screaming yelling at him to let me go , I couldn't believe he had a baby on the way .

" Man calm down I was fucking with shawty when you was fucking with ole boy ian fucking with her no more stupid it ain't like you pregnant " he said and I felt a sting in my heart . I ran upstairs and went to the bathroom and fell on the floor beside the tub and hugged my knees . I dug in the trash and pulled out the positive pregnancy test and I cried harder feeling as if my whole world has come crashing down . I didn't know what I was going to do with a baby I couldn't even take care of myself . I heard Ace banging on the door and I opened it not wanting to upset him even more .

" Why you - " he was about to say but he seen the pregnancy test laying on the sink .

" I know that's not yours " Ace said pushing past me grabbing the test .

" I was going to tell you but I didn't know how " I said still crying . He threw the test at the wall and looked at me .

" You gotta go get yo shit and go " he said pointing towards the door .

" What do you mean " I said still crying . He walked up in my face and looked at me crazy .

" Get the fuck out my shit " He said yelling in my face . I looked at him surprised and his eyes starting getting darker and his fist started balling up . I ran to the room with him right behind me and I tried to lock the door but he pushed it open knocking me on the floor .

" You just had to trap me " he said kicking me and I tried my best to guard my stomach even if I didn't want this baby I didn't want him to kill it . He just kept kicking me and I tried my best to guard my stomach but he got one good kick to my stomach and all my air left my body .
I felt myself get a bad stomach ache and I heard him close the door I had to get to the hospital . I picked myself up and I looked in the hallway and he wasn't there so I sped downstairs and grabbed my keys off the table and run outside quickly getting into my car . I pulled off and sped to the hospital feeling the pain get worse I was scared as hell . I finally made it to the hospital and I got to the front desk .

" I need a doctor I think I'm having a miscarriage " I said . The nurse quickly put me in a wheelchair and brought me to a room and I laid in the hospital bed after stripping into a gown . She placed some gel on my stomach that was cold as hell and I almost shivered . I looked at the screen and I seen two little dots .

" Your babies are quite alright ma'am you just have to stay away from all the stress you're putting on them " she said and wiped my stomach off .

" I'm assuming you didn't know you were pregnant with twins at the way you looked at the screen and also there's nothing on your chart about being pregnant so Im guessing you haven't had a proper check up I'm going to get your prenatal pills and a couple of other things gimme just a moment " she said and left the room and I let all my emotions out . I can't believe I was pregnant I can't even imagine my life with a baby let alone two . I sighed and thought Jayda would be the best person to help me with this but I let Ace get in my head now we're not even cool anymore . She came back in with my pills and they discharged me and I got in my car and I was still crying . I pulled out of the parking lot and started driving , I didn't even understand what I was living for I didn't have anyone on my side and I was all alone . I seen a tree nearby and I don't know what came over me but I ran right into the tree and I felt my body jerk forward and my head hit the steering wheel and I seen black dots before I completely blacked out .