Chapter 22

" Baby do you have his baby bag" I yelled upstairs as we got ready to go to Mel's house .

" Yeah baby I got it " he said as he walked downstairs with the bag slung over his shoulder . He came behind me and buried his head in my neck and I smiled as he started kissing my neck .

" You better stop before we don't make it anywhere " I said and he laughed as he grabbed D'ante out of my arms and started playing with him and I smiled I love there little bond . Its gotten to the point where when I walk into a room D'ante looks behind me to see if Dave is coming behind me it's so cute . Kairi came downstairs with her book bag and she walked towards me with her arms up meaning she wanted me to pick her up and I laughed picking her up .

" Tete Mel house " she said pointing outside .

" Yes Baby K we're going to TeTe Mel's house " I said and she nodded and laid her head on my shoulder and I smiled . We walked outside and Dave strapped D'ante In and I put on Kairi's seatbelt . Dave got in and he drove to Mel's house and I thought back to last night , I don't know why but me and Dave have been more touchy than usual it's like we can't be around each other without having sex or him touching me in anyway . My sex drive has been high as hell I want him every second of the day and I'm sure he feels the same way . We pulled up to Mel's house and I smiled because I couldn't wait to get in here with my girl . We got out and I unstrapped D'ante and Dave unbuckled Kairi and I knocked on the door and waited for Mel to come to the door but she came and she looked pissed .

" Hey Girl what's wrong " I asked and she led us in and sighed .

" Imma go find Trey baby " Dave said and kissed me and I nodded .

" Hey Tete Mel " Kairi said and she hugged her causing Mel to bend down a little and hug her .

" Hey babygirl " she said and Kairi ran in the living room and started watching tv . We walked into the kitchen and we sat down.

" Girl I'm so sexually frustrated " she said and rubbed her face .

" That's what Trey is for " I said and she rolled her eyes .

" Girl he refused to have sex , because he claims he doesn't want to hurt the babies " she said I chuckled .

" Girl all you gotta do is seduce him " I said and sat D'ante In my lap .

" Girl I don't even feel sexy anymore how am I going to seduce him " she said and sighed .

" Girl you sexy as fuck , you just pregnant thats all " I said and she smiled . We finished talking and went upstairs after I grabbed Kairi . We made it upstairs and Dave and Trey were watching football , I looked at Melody and we both shook our heads . I propped D'ante up on some pillows making sure he didn't fall and I took off Kairi's shoes and she climbed on the bed . I kept staring at Dave wanting him to just come have sex with me or something I didn't care I wanted him now .

" Hey can you watch D'ante I need to use the bathroom" I said and Melody nodded . I walked to the bathroom downstairs and I pulled out my phone and texted Dave .

Me : Come to the bathroom😩

Dave ♥️ : For What Girl ? 🤣

Me : I want you 🤤

Dave ♥️: I'm otw .

I smiled and sat on the counter waiting for him to come when I heard the door open and close I looked up and he was already staring me down . I walked up to him and we kissed and I felt my body got hot , he pushed me to the wall and started kissing down my chest and I rubbed down his chest .