Chapter 27

Jayda 🌸
I woke up and instantly felt a headache which caused me to groan . I opened my eyes and looked around , I know damn well I wasn't were I think I was . I sat up and looked in the bed and Dave was turned the other way slightly snoring , I looked down and I was only in a bra and panties . I got out of the bed and ran to the bathroom , I dashed some water on my face . I didn't feel sore so I know we didn't do anything because Dave tend to leave you limping . I walked back into the room and Dave was sitting up on his bed , I avoided his gaze and tried to look for my clothes .

" You won't find em in here you stripped out of em before you brought yo drunk ass In here " he said and laughed .

" Don't tell me I embarrassed myself last night " I said and sighed .

" Nah you just wanted to sleep in the bed with daddy " he said and I shot a bird and went to his guest room and grabbed my clothes .

" You brought my boy with you " he said and I smacked my lips .

" Of course I brought him with me " I said and pulled my shorts up .

" You know you wrong as hell for taking him away from me " he said and I turned my attention to him .

" You know you wrong as hell for cheating on me " I said and he threw his hands up .

" Man why you always bringing that up Ja'Layah " he said and I shrugged .

" Cause you did " I said .

" Man I understand that but unless you wanna move forward you gotta stop reliving the past man damn " he said . I thought about what he said and was he right ? Was I thinking too much in the past ?

I sighed and he came close to me and held my head in hands and he kissed my forehead . I looked in his eyes and he gazed into mine , I was falling again and I promised myself I didn't come here for this . He kissed me and I kissed him back and he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist . He led me to his room and laid me on the bed and kissed my neck , and I was still thinking about how wrong this was but it felt so good . He slipped off my shorts and my underwear and smiled .

" Just like I left it " he said and licked my clit and my I moaned out and threw my head back on the bed . He flicked and moved his tongue and i grabbed his head and he moved my hand and kept going . He came back up and he pulled my bra off and attacked my boobs and massaged my clit . He removed his pants and boxers and I laid on the bed waiting for him to continue . He got on top of me and kissed me as he stroked inside of me , I moaned out in the kiss and he smirked . He went faster and I gripped the sheets as he slowed down my climax came crashing down on me like some bricks and slowly I felt his and I laid back breathing hard .

" You missed that huh " he said and I mugged him and smacked his shoulder .

" Whatever get ready and take me to Mel's house so I can go see my baby " I said . I attempted to stand up but I quickly laid back on the bed as my legs were weak as hell . I finally gained my strength and I got up and got dressed I grabbed my phone and went outside and waited on Dave and shortly after he came outside . We drove in silence as I thought about how I just had sex with him again . He parked at her house and I got out and went in the house .

" Bitch where yo ass been at "? Mel said as I walked through the door , but her answer was quickly answered as Dave walked in behind me .

" Oh bitch come here now " she said and I sighed and walked into the kitchen with her .

" Girl what happen and I seen them marks on your neck " she said and I rubbed my neck and I felt them.

" Okay okay we got drunk last night and I guess he brought you home and I went to his house but we didn't have sex until the morning " I said and her eyes got big .