Chapter 5

Jayda ✨ > Continuing where I left off <

I dropped my phone and my breathing starting getting heavy , I couldn't think straight . Painful memories starting flowing through my mind and I cringed and I felt tears fall .

Flashback 🥺

" You always bitching bout something " I heard my dad yell at my mom as I clenched my teddy bear .

" I'm sorry baby " she said crying and I heard a boom and at that age I didn't know that he had hit her but I would soon be faced with the same fate . I ran on sat on my bed and rocked back and forth , just hoping all this would end. I heard my door open and shut I jumped because I was terrified .

" Since your mother acting stingy imma just take yours " he said I didn't know what he meant by that so I just stayed quite . He came close to my bed with every inch I could smell something strong and I knew that smell all too well and it was alcohol .

" Now I'm going to touch you and if you move or even scream your getting punished understood " ? He said but I still stayed quiet . He pushed me back on the bed and I felt my breath starting to pick up , and I squirmed . He pulled my pajama pants down and I tried to get away but he sent a hard slap to my cheek .

" Didn't I say be still Ja'Layah " he yelled . I froze and he pulled my panties down and I moved but he held me in place and I heard his pants unbuckle then fall . I tried to fight and move but he gripped me in place and inserted himself inside me .

" STOP NO MOMMYYY " I yelled as loud as I could but my cry went unheard .

" Mommy please help me I'm sorry " I yelled . He just went harder with every cry I made , I felt blood and I felt pain but no one cared . When he finished I was quiet and he left my room and left me on the bed . I couldn't move I couldn't speak I just sat and wondered what happened .

I burst in tears and shook violently I felt myself starting to hyperventilate but I didn't care I was hurt and scared that I would have to relive my childhood . I heard my room door open but I couldn't see who it was I was in too deep my mind was back at my old house and I was being raped I was back being that scared six year old girl .

" Ma what's wrong " I heard a voice say but I couldn't respond . I felt someone rap there arm around me but I got into defense mode and started fighting whoever this was .
The person grabbed me and hugged me and I just broke down more in their arms .

" Shhhh calm down shhhh " I heard and finally realized it was Dave . I calmed down a little and tried to control my breathing when I finally did I stopped crying a little .

" What's going on " he said as we sat on the bed but he was still holding on to me .

" My mom called ... and my dad was on the phone and he said he's back ... and I just started reliving my childhood I was there Dave I felt everything all over again " I said . He gripped me and kissed my forehead and rocked us back and forth .

" He's not going to get to you Ja'Layah I promise even if I have to get involved I can't let him and you're coming with me when I leave tomorrow on my trip you and Kairi I can't let anything happen to you or lil man or my baby " he said . I just nodded and kept focusing on my breathing I was out of it .

" Come on lets take a nap " he said . I nodded and he laid down and so did I , he spooned me from the back and rubbed my belly . I calmed down and my eyes started getting heavy and I felt sick but despite that my eyes started getting heavy and I finally fell asleep . I was still feeling like that scared six year old girl , and I feared that I couldn't get out of that mindset .