Chapter 18

" You gotta pay attention to what you doing " Dave fussed at me as I held the gun . We were in the woods and he was teaching me how to properly use a gun .  I was good at shooting but aiming was my problem and he wasn't making it any better .

" First off stop fucking yelling at me " I said getting pissed and putting the gun on the ground .

" You got to learn these things Ja'Layah you got people that want to hurt you and you're not even shooting right " he said and sighed .

" Listen ma I know I'm being hard on you , but I'm not always going to be around to protect you so you have to get this " he said and rubbed my back and I nodded grabbing the gun again . I aimed at the target and held my breath and shot and I heard Dave laugh and I looked up and I shot the target right in the head .

" See I know it was in you , now keep practicing " he said and I nodded and kept shooting and I seen him nod in approval .

" Okay now I have to teach you a few fighting techniques "he said and I nodded . We practiced different holds and positions and I had to try to get out of them . We practiced other stuff before we left I was missing my baby like crazy . I let Chris's mother keep him she told me I needed a break so just come pick him up tomorrow and I really missed my baby but she was right I was tired . We got to my house and we sat on my sofa .

" Can I smoke this in here " Dave asked holding up two freshly rolled blunts .

" Yeah my baby not here " I said pouting .

" Where he at " he said .

" He's staying with his grandma " I said and he nodded lighting the blunt .

" You wanna hit this " he said and I looked at him crazy .

" Boy Ian never smoked before " I said and he laughed .

" Come here lemme show you ma " he said .

I sat in front of him and crossed my legs as he blew the smoke out .

" Okay the key is to inhale boo , don't inhale too hard you gone hurt yourself " he said . He handed  me the blunt and I put it up to my lips and slowly inhaled I felt it go into my body and I let it out started and coughing hard .

" There you go but take it easy ma " he said and I did as we passed the blunt back and forth .

" How you feeling " he asked as we finished the second blunt . I was gone like out of it I was feeling good as hell and I knew my eyes were low because I could feel it .

" I'm good " I said laughing and he looked at me and laughed .

" You high as hell too " he said .

" I am " I said rubbing my face which made us laugh harder .

" Yo ass tripping already ma " he said .

" You hear that it sound like D'ante crying " I said trying to stand up but he stopped me .

" You just said he with his grandma " he said laughing .

" Oh yeah I forgot about that " I said .

" You hungry " he said .

" As fuck " I replied and he laughed .

We walked into the kitchen and I thought I was moving fast as hell but I was still in the living room .

" Girl come on " Dave yelled from the kitchen . I finally walked to the kitchen and I seen him making a sandwich and I don't know if it's the weed or what but I was admiring the fuck out of him . He looked up at me and I felt my panties get moist , it's been a while since he made the mistake of cheating on me I was still a little hurt but I wanted him . I walked up to him and he stopped making the sandwich and looked at me . I licked my lips and he cupped my ass bringing me close to him and he kissed me . I hungrily kissed back and he picked me up and placed me on the counter . He gripped my boobs making me moan in his mouth and I put my hands under his shirt and rubbed up and down his chest . He gripped my hair from the back and started kissing on my neck clearly leaving a mark but at this point I didn't care . He let my hair go and slowly pulled my tights down and I didn't care what he was about to do I just wanted him . He pulled me off the counter and walked to my room , he kicked my door open and laid me on the bed . >and for the nasties yes her stitches have dissolved so no they not fucking while she still got her stitches in <🙄 He slid my panties down and looked up at me and I looked at him and he smirked . He started licking on my clit and I threw my head back because it's been a while and this felt like heaven . He started sucking and licking and I was about to loose it , he all of a sudden stopped and stood up .