Chapter 15

Melody ✨

" Ohhh yes right there " I moaned as Trey rubbed my feet .

" It feel that good " he asked as he kept rubbing and he had no idea how good that felt to me .

" Yes " I said sighing when he stopped but he kept my feet in his lap .

" So are you scared about becoming a mommy " Trey asked .

" I'm not scared about having them it's mostly about me raising them because I don't want to fail at being a mother and I'm not thrilled at the fact that their father isn't in their life and doesn't want to be in their life " I said and I felt my eyes get watery but I ignored it and kept looking at him .

" Listen ma you got this all by yourself , and if you need support I'm always going to be here for you I promise through it all you can count on me , I may not be their biological father but I'm going to treat them as so because I really want to be with you Melody but I'm not going to push you into anything you're not ready for being as you just left a toxic ass relationship so I'm going to wait as long as you need me too until I've earned your trust " he said and I smiled and kissed his cheek .

" Thank you Trey that was sweet I didn't think you felt that way about me especially since I cut you off to go back to my ex " I said sighing he lifted my chin with his fingers .

" Listen I know what it feels like to be attached to someone and not knowing how to leave them believe me I do , and I know there's a point in your life where you get fed up and tired of being disrespected and used so I completely understand were you coming from I'm just glad you found your way and you're not in the same head space as you were before " he said and I smiled . I looked at my phone and seen Jayda had texted me saying that she was coming home from the hospital since D'ante turned 4 days old today .

" You want to come with me to see D'ante " I said .

"You sure Jayda won't mind " he said scratching his head . I held up my finger and texted her and asked her .

Me : you mind If Trey comes and sees Baby D ?

Babymuva 🤰🏾🦋 : Why would I mind of course he can come .

I showed it to him and he nodded and grabbed his keys and I followed behind him getting into his car and he drove to Jayda's house and I was excited to see my nephew . We finally made it and I knocked on the door and Jayda opened the door and smiled and hugged me and I hugged her back .  She opened the door wider and we all walked in and she turned her attention to Trey .

" Hey I'm Jayda " she said .

" Hey Jayda Ive heard a lot about you I'm Trey " He said and they shared a short hug and she led us upstairs and I smiled when we walked into his nursery and he was sound asleep and I took a picture and instantly uploaded it to Instagram.