Chapter 17

Becca

" Yes Baby I almost ran her off the road " I said as Ace kissed my neck . Yes you read it right I'm fucking with Ace and I have been for a couple months now . I remember the day like it was yesterday.

" Whatever Ace " Mel yelled as me amd Jayda sat on the sofa and just looked .

" Whatever y'all riding with me " She asked and I looked back at my phone that was charging .

" I don't wanna leave cause my phone charging " I said.

" Girl just stay here we coming right back anyway " they said as they left out of the door . I scrolled on my phone and I felt Ace looking at me .

" You want something " I said placing my phone down on the counter .

" Yeah ma I want you " he said and got up and walked towards me . I placed my phone down on the dresser and get grabbed my neck and started kissing on it . I knew I was wrong but I just couldn't pull away from the pleasure he was giving me . We ended up having sex before the girls came back . After that I started to grow jealous of how hard Ace was going for her , so I started to feel his head up that she was cheating on him and that's when he got abusive and caught her with that other nigga . I didn't plan on it to get that far but whatever made him fall into my arms I was with it . I tried to get Jayda to stop fucking with her but she insisted on talking to her that's why I always told Jayda I didn't like Mel and over time she could tell so that's were the dislike came from .

" That's good baby you doing good now all we gotta do is get her and give her to her dad and we get paid " He said rubbing his hands together . I laid in his arms as we kissed and enjoyed eachothers company .

Jayda

I was walking into the mall to buy myself a new wardrobe and Dave wanted to keep Baby D and Kairi and I agreed . I was walking around and I spotted Lauryn and I smiled . She hadn't spotted me yet so I quickly put my hair up and placed my phone in my purse and I placed my purse on the bench . I walked behind her and I didn't want to sneak her so I tapped her on the shoulder .

" Remember me bitch " I said and punched her in her face . She quickly recovered and tried to punch me but I quickly dodged it and punched her again making her stumble and I clipped her making her fall . I started attacking her faces with punches and she tried block them but all of my punches were connecting . All the anger and shit I had built up went on her face . I grabbed her head and started banging it on the floor and I seen her face starting to swell and I felt hands around my waist and they pulled me back . I was kicking and screaming for them to let me go , I quickly broke a loose and started punching her again and she screamed . The security guards grabbed me again and successfully pulled me away from the scene and pulled me outside and I felt the air which made me calm down a little and he went back and got my purse . I smiled because I successfully beat this bitch ass she been talking all that shit and I finally got her ass . I walked back to my car and drove off leaving the scene before the police arrived, I wanted to do the same to Becca but Dave told me to play cool and not overreact but I was honestly hurt and I wanted to beat her ass . I didn't tell Mel because I knew she would want me to go and beat her ass and tag her in and she beat her ass too but she was pregnant and Dave and I had a plan . I drove to the gun range and got out , Dave insisted on me learning how to shoot a gun because I needed to know how to protect myself . I walked in and walked to the shooting section and picked up the gun and started shooting . I wanted to start with my aim first because my hand eye coordination wasn't the best . I started shooting and just imagined that my target was somebody I really wanted to shoot . As time passed I started getting a little better but I needed some work but I was honestly proud of myself and I stopped and seen that I had been here for about an hour . I grabbed my stuff and stopped by the supermarket to get some stuff to cook because I was in a good as mood . I drove home honestly ready to go see my baby . I pulled into Dave's yard and I grabbed all the bags and unlocked the door and I heard Dave telling Kairi that she couldn't repaint his nails and I laughed . I placed the bags on the kitchen table and walked into the living room and he was holding D'ante and Kairi was on the floor painting his nails . When they noticed me Kairi stopped and ran to me hugging my legs and I kissed her forehead .

" Hey sweetie " I said and she kept hugging me and I laughed when she stopped she ran back to painting Dave's toes . I grabbed D'ante out of Dave's arms and smiled and kissed his chubby cheeks .

" Hey mommy's man I missed you " I said and he made a little noise that made my heart swell .

" You ain't miss me " Dave said .

" Ehhh not really " I said and he pouted .

" Im just playing crybaby I guess I missed you " I said and he smirked .

" You fed him yet " I said rocking him.

" Yes mama bear I fed him and gave him a little bath and I even let him watch a little tv while I cleaned up " he said and I nodded .

" Okay well he's chilling right now so I'm about to go cook " I said and kissed him and gave him back to Dave .

I walked into the kitchen and pulled out some ground beef I was making Meatloaf mash potatoes and peas . I started cooking and Kairi even helped me a little bit and it was cute because she was so engaged and she really wanted to help me . When we were finished we all ate and We got Kairi ready for bed and she went to sleep instantly since she had a busy day today. I took a quick shower and got dressed in some clothes I brought in my car and I laid down since Dave was still taking a shower . I scrolled down Instagram and I wanted to bless my timeline .

Liked by you and 1,876 others

Liked by you and 1,876 others .
Jayda_M : Hey fat daddy😩♥️ .

I placed my phone on the charger as I heard Dave come back in the room and lay down . I turned the Tv on and started watching it and I felt Dave move closer and he ended up spooning me from behind I was about to protest but he caught me .

" Don't say nothing ma just enjoy the moment " he said and I nodded not saying anything . I started to think about how me and Dave were going to be in the future would we make it or would we just remain like this . I looked at my phone and Melody had texted me .

Baby Muva 2x 🤰🏾🥺 : Why you didn't tell me my back was going to hurt so bad .

Me : Girl , it gets worse wait till you get into your 8th month your going to feel like your stomach is dead weight it's going to be so heavy .

Baby Muva 2x 🤰🏾🥺 : yeah , I'm going to cry but Trey said Hey and he hopes everything is going well .

Me: Don't cry and Tell him I said Hey and thank you 💕 .

We finished texting since we both started to get tired so I placed my phone back on the table next to his bed and I looked back at him and he was looking at Tv .

" So how do you feel about the whole Becca situation " he said and I felt something come over me like anger that I've never felt before .

" I want her to pay for what she's TRYING to do to me and I want to do it " I said and he looked at me surprised and I was even surprised that something like that came out of my mouth .

" Okay mama well training starts tomorrow I gotchu " he said and I nodded yawning .

" Lets get some sleep " I said and he laid his head in my neck and I felt myself starting to fall asleep and the last thing I heard was .

" I hope we can stay like this forever "

That replayed in my head as sleep came over me and I couldn't help but somewhat agree with him .