Chapter 9

" Yes girl it's just me and Kairi you might as well come over " I told Mel as me and Kairi sat on my bed . Dave was gone to his club and I was bored .

" Okay girl I'm coming " she said and we hung up . I sighed and rubbed my stomach I've been having sharp pains since I hit my eighth month and this has been the worst by far . I'm just happy that my due date is slowly approaching because I don't know how much of this I can take . I hear a knock on the door and I went and opened the door with a painful expression on my face .

" Hey girl are you okay " Mel said sounding worried .

I sighed " These pains are hurting " I said moaning and still rubbing my stomach . We went back upstairs and I laid back down and Mel was playing with Kairi .

" How long has Dave been gone " she asked .

" About 2 hours now " I said looking at the time seeing that it was now 12:00 in the morning . I groaned as the pain starting getting worse , and I just couldn't take it .

" I need to go to the hospital " I said to Mel . She helped me downstairs and grabbed Kairi and her stuff . We got in the car I tried to call Dave but he didn't answer . I felt my stomach hurt even more and at this point I wanted to cry . We pulled up at the hospital and we went in , I was crying and I didn't care who seen me .

" My bestfriend needs a room I think she's ready to have her baby " I heard Melody say . They gave me a room and hooked me up a bunch of machines and this pain was unbearable . The doctor came in and he seen me and checked my charts .

" Well Mrs . Monae we won't be having a baby today what you're going through right now is Braxton Hicks and that's basically a practice labor I'll be putting you on bed rest for the rest of your pregnancy so we can assure you that none of this will happen again " he said . I sighed and closed my eyes and prayed that the pain would go away .

" We're going to keep you over night just in case something happens " he said and left the room . Mel came around the side of my bed and held my hand I felt tears cloud my vision I just wished Dave was here .

> one hour later <

" Bitch you're not going to fucking believe this shit " I heard Melody say as the pain started to leave my body .

" What girl " I said she handed me her phone and my mouth flew open and I instantly got pissed .

                   Liked by Y__y and 56 others Key_Key : Bout to lay this kitty on my babydaddy I knew he couldn't leave me alone 💕 I love you papi

Key_Key : Bout to lay this kitty on my babydaddy I knew he couldn't leave me alone 💕 I love you papi .

I gave Melody back her phone and I just laid my head back feeling stupid . I couldn't believe I let Dave play me , I really sat here and thought the he was all about me . I mean that is his baby mother how could I think I could compete with here .