Chapter 24

" Baby I-" but he was cut off by my phone dinging . I was about to grab it but Dave grabbed it before me . He looked at it and mugged .

" Who the fuck is Tony " he said and I rolled my eyes .

" That's just Trey cousin " I said and he nodded .

" Why the fuck is he texting you " he said and I sat up on the bed .

" Nah you answer my question " I said and he paced back and forward .

" You trying to get back at me for Ari huh " he said and I laughed .

" So you did go back and fuck her " I said and he laughed this time .

"  You know what yes , I did fuck her and it was good too " he said . I pushed him and slapped him , I grabbed anything I could and threw it at him .

" GET THE FUCK OUT " I yelled at the top of my lungs and he looked at me surprised .

" GET THE FUCK OUT YOU STUPID BITCH AND DONT FUCKING COME BACK GO FUCK THAT BITCH " I said .

" Oh you can blow up on me but I can't blow up on you for giving your number out you foul " he said .

" Nigga you fucked this bitch , you ain't just texted her you fucked her you trying to validate that makes you even more stupid " I said and threw a shoe at him but he ducked .

" So you was gone fuck him " he said and I mugged him and looked at him crazy .

" Yes I was and I was gone show him all the tricks you taught me " I said and stuck my tongue

" Oh really , well I need to teach you some more cause it ain't all that " he said .

" I had yo ass in here sounding like me so you can gone on with that shit " I said waving him off .

" Ari was better " he said and I laughed loud as fuck .

" And Tony is going to be even better so bye now " I said and waved .

" You know what ion even know why I'm doing this with you get the fuck out my shit  " I said he chuckled and nodded and grabbed his stuff and a couple minutes later I heard the door close and I sighed as I heard D'ante starting to cry . I walked to his room and grabbed him and placed him on my shoulder and walked back to my room . I turned on the Tv and laid down with him and turned off my lamp . I cuddled with him as I cried and thought about what Dave had just told me . Since he wanted to show out with a bitch that couldn't even compare to me I had to show him who I was and what he was missing .

Dave

I was speeding in my car and I was pissed but mostly at myself . Yes , I went back and fucked Ari one night but man that wasn't nothing she was just a quick nut . I loved Jayda more than anything I don't know why I keep fucking this girl man . I drove to Ari's house and I knocked on the door and she came to the door with only a robe on .

" What do you want Dave " she said and crossed her arms .

" Man just let me In " I said and she chuckled .

" You see I thought about what your girl said and she's right you're just using me for my body and I had to think and realize I'm way more than that so you can go find somebody else to use " she said and slammed her door in my face . I cursed and walked back to my car and laid my head on the steering wheel . I fucked up and I fucked up bad man , Jayda might not ever forgive me . I drove to my house and walked in and threw my keys on the counter . I went to my freezer and pulled out a bottle of Hennessy and just popped the top off and drunk it out of the bottle . I walked up to my room and sat on my bed just thinking about all the dumb ass decisions I made and I just kept drinking until my vision started to blur . I placed the empty bottle on the floor and got in my bed not even taking my clothes off just my shoes and I dozed off with Jayda heavy on my mind .