Chapter 13

Jayda ✨
" I know that's not a hickey " I said calmly as I got up and walked towards him . He still looked at me and didn't say anything he just looked . I grabbed his face and turned his neck and there it was clear as day it was hickey . I felt my anger rise and I stepped back and I felt my body get hot and my eye started to twitch .

" Jayda I can explain " he said . I laughed and I held my hand up .

" I don't even wanna fucking hear it get your shit and go " I said calmly . He tried to walk towards me and I pushed him back and at this point my body was shaking .

" GET THE FUCK OUT DAVID " I yelled louder . He looked shocked but what the fuck do you except .

" Let me ex-" he tried to say but I cut him off again .

" Get the fuck out " I said as I felt my tears starting to surface but I refused to let him see me cry . He looked at me again and just turned around and left out of my bedroom and soon after I heard the door slam.  I sat on my bed and just looked at the wall just lost for words . He really just cheated on me , I couldn't even wrap my brain around that . I felt Baby D starting to kick and I sighed I guess I was a little too worked up for him . I heard my door open and Becca and Melody both walked in , and I just looked at them .

" He ... cheated " I said finally letting my tears fall . They looked at eachother and came both sat on either side of me and hugged me as I cried and cried and cried . I was so tired of crying , it's like this has been all I've been doing lately .

" It's going to be okay I promise " Becca said still rubbing my back while Melody held my hand and laid her head on my shoulder .

" It gets better " Melody said . I sighed and I looked at the time seeing it was only 10 .

" Lemme take a shower guys I'll be back " I said and we all broke apart and Melody and Becca actually engaged in a conversation which surprised me . I grabbed my matching black and yellow little robe and g the bottoms that matched . I went in the bathroom and stripped I turned on the water and got in and as soon as it hit my skin I started back crying . I just couldn't help it I hated how he made me feel and I hate how he just did me . I finished my shower and got dressed and I took a picture and posted it .

Liked by You and 1K others Jayda_M : He watching my behavior cause he know I'm bad😍😩

Jayda_M : He watching my behavior cause he know I'm bad😍😩. Mommy Ft Baby D 🦋 .

I walked out of the bathroom and Melody and Becca were watching Tv when they decided they wanted to go somewhere .

" Y'all want to go to Walmart " Melody said and we both nodded . I took off what I had on and put on a blue jumpsuit and smiled because I was huge . I grabbed my keys and we left out of my house and got in the car . I pulled out and I let them play music since I was still in my head about Dave cheating on me . I parked at Walmart and we all got out and walked in and must I say it was packed .