[1] Katarina Son

I am known as Katarina Son. I am born in Seoul, South Korea but I have been in my whole life here in Moscow, Russia.

 I am born in Seoul, South Korea but I have been in my whole life here in Moscow, Russia

[Moscow, Russia (sr. wikipedia)]

         I am half Russian and Korean. I am the only daughter of Semion Kiev. He is a Russian Mafia boss of "Kiev Bratva" and believed to be the "boss of the bosses" of the most Russian Mafia in the world. My mother is Son Na Eun a Korean born singer-actress. She has stop her work as a singer and actress as soon as she has met my father. They have met in New York where my mother had her concert. My father was there for a business transaction and accidentally met my mother in a restaurant where she was having a party with her colleagues after their successful concert. My father has fallen in love on my mother in first sight so she kidnapped her and the rest was a history.

          I am hidden from the rest of the world. I have always been here at our house. My father won't let me out since it is dangerous outside. I have been home-schooled ever since I was a child. The only people I personally knew are my parents, our house workers, and few members of our mafia that have been in our house.

          I am glad to have access to the internet here that kept me entertained and at least connects me to the rest of the world outside our home.

          My father has taught me how to use a different kind of guns and swords. He also taught me all kinds of martial arts. He said these will help me protects myself in future. I have not understood that when I was a child but now I already knew since I have known the truth about him.

          I am 17 years old now and I have just known the truth since last year. I love my family and my father is part of it but I wonder if my father is a bad person since he is a leader of mafia. I have known him as a very kind father ever since but was it the truth or just a mask he showed in himself to protect the true him inside.

          I taught we are a perfect family. My parents love me and they always find time to spend their time with me when I was a child which made me fine even I was always at home. When I reached at age 9, my father is rarely at home and my mother is the only one that spends her time with me. I have always seen the worry in my mother's eyes though she is smiling at me every time we're alone and my father is outside.

          The saddest day of my life was December 24 and I was 10 that day. I kept on bothering my mom the whole December before that day. I told her that I wish to go at the park which I said I want as my Christmas present. My mother denied it and said that my father won't allow us and it is dangerous outside. I did not listen and still kept on bothering her. My mother being a soft hearted that she is have surprised me on the morning of December 24. My father was in a different country that day and would be home at night for us to celebrate the Christmas together. She and I had sneak out at our house and have gone to the park.

 She and I had sneak out at our house and have gone to the park

[Park (source stock.adobe)]

          I was very happy and kept on running around the park. Jumping at all rides at the children's playground. I was looking at my mother with a wide smile on my face while sitting on a swing. She is also smiling at me. When suddenly, I saw her worried face as she runs on her way to me. She hugged me and then she said "I love you my daughter. Please be happy and keep on smiling my loving daughter." I heard a gunshot and then everything turns dark.