[32] Best Friends

Chaeyoung's POV

~~~ Flashback continues ~~~

"Just go!" I yelled and they run away.

"Trying to be a hero. Are we?" the man holding a knife said.

I just scoff at him. They now run towards me to attack. The two men both throw a punch on coming from my left and right side. I avoided it by docking my upper body and then countered attack them by an elbowed on their stomachs.

They immediately hold their stomach and steps backward a bit. The one holding the knife attacks me in my left arm but I dodge it and push him towards one of his companion causing them to fell on their butt together.

"You lose. Not get out of here before I kill all of you." I threatened them.

They all look defeated so I stand up straight and turn my back at them and about to walk away when I felt someone from my back is running towards me. There I saw the man with knife attacks me in the face. I dodge it a little but I got a small cut on the left side of my face. I punched him roughly in the stomach in return causing him to fall again in his butt.

They were about to stand up again when we heard people coming towards our direction.

There we saw the two girls earlier with two police men. The two police men immediately run towards the three men and hand cuffed them.

"We will escort them in the police station." The police man said and they walk away with the three.

'Didn't they need us to come with them for our statement?' I internally asked but I shrugged it and just hopeful that those men will be jailed.

The two girls approach me.

"Thank you very much for saving us." The pale girl said.

"Thank you" The tall girl said.

"Welcome. I glad both of you were safe." I said.

"I am Dahyun and this tall girl here is Tzuyu." The pale girl named Dahyun introduce.

"I'm Chaeyoung." I said.

"We are on our way to our new apartment when they attack us out of nowhere." Dahyun said.

"They might be thieves or kidnappers then." I said.

"Yes, they are" Tzuyu said.

"I will accompany both of you in your way then to make sure your safe." I offered.

"Really? Thank you." Dahyun said while smiling at me then clings to me as we walk.

After about five minutes' walk, we have arrived. "Here, we are." Dahyun said.

"Wow. Both of you are my new neighbors then? I stay there." I asked and then points on my apartment which is right beside theirs.

"What a coincidence." Dahyun said.

"Right." I said.

"We will be best friends from now on. We will visit you in your apartment a little bit later after we arrange some of our things first inside. Okay?" Dahyun said.

"See you later." Dahyun added and pulled Tzuyu inside their apartment without waiting for my reply.

I look at their door. "I guess I just gain myself more friends then?" I said to myself and smile. I walk towards my apartment and get inside.

~~~ Flashback Ends ~~~

And....That is how I met them. They came over that night and then every day until now. We became a lot closer.