[45] Interrogation

Chaeyoung's POV

We are now in sitting in the dining area while waiting for Mina's mother to come down. They have invited me for dinner which I gladly accepted. Why not? She is Mina's mother after all and I want to meet her family even though not this early since we just became official yesterday but whatever. This day will eventually come I just need to face this and make sure not to make a mistake.

When her mother arrives, Mina introduced me and we silently started to eat for a minutes until we started to have a conversation or rather she started her interrogation.

"So, what does your family do for living?" she asked.

"My father is a business man while my mother died when I was 10." I answered.

I keep it short. I don't want to lie. My father is indeed a business man other than being a mafia boss.

"Well. Where is your father?" she asked.

"In our home country in Russia." I answered.

I almost lie there but Russia is a wide country and it's not like they will dig further information than that.

"Why are you staying here alone in South Korea?" she asked.

"This is my mother's home country and I am born in here before we migrated in Russia so I want to know this place more." I answered.

After a few more minutes of interrogation, we finish our dinner and I am about to went home when her mother asked my presence alone in her office.

Mina tried to oppose her mother but I hold her hand and smile at her letting her know that I can handle it before agreeing to her mother.

I knock in the door of the office.

"Come in" I heard her mother said from inside.

I came in and saw her mother sitting in her office chair with the desk in front.