[56] My Fiancé

Mina's POV

"Chaengie?!" I said shocked.

My eyes never leave her as she approaches me with a smile.

She holds my hand while I stay frozen. She led us in the center of the stage where my mother is.

"I present the newly engage couple, Myoui Mina and Son Chaeyoung." My mother said as she smiles at our direction and give both of us a hug.

"Be happy, my daughter." She said with a motherly smile which I have never seen for a long time. She stands by the side to give as the center stage.

Everything is just registering in my mind. My eyes are getting wet but no tears have fallen yet. I take a big gulp trying hard not to cry in front of many people.

I look around to everyone before looking at my hand which is holding Chaeyoung's. I look at her and she smiles sincerely and sweetly while looking directly at my eyes.

"I love you" she said before looking in front of us, to everyone.

"I am Son Chaeyoung, the fiancé of Myoui Mina. I am very thankful for everyone here to see this very special day for both of us." She said in the microphone to be heard by everyone.

She paused and look at me while still holding the microphone.

"I vow, to all of you who have been part of our lives, to keep loving Mina with all my heart and to make her happy in the rest of our lives together forever." She added with so much sincerity.

A single tear fell from my eye with me noticing. Chaeyoung wipes it for me.

"Kiss!" we heard someone shout.

We both look at the source and there we saw Jeongyeon with our friends. Even Dahyun and Tzuyu are with them.

I felt a touch in my right cheek so I turn my gaze to Chaeyoung who is looking at me. Her face came nearer and nearer until our nose touch. I froze us I realize what will happen. This is it.

I close my eyes and then I felt it. She kissed me. It is my first kiss so I am not sure what to do but just followed her. I was not a dry chaste kiss I've seen mostly in some Korean drama. It was a breath-stealing, toe-curling, stomach-dropping kiss. It was a kiss. I will willingly quit having oxygen for few more minutes. I can live without breathing. Who needs oxygen? Oxygen are for weak.

After a minute, I felt Chaeyoung pulled out from our breath-taking kiss. We both panted for air. I am now back which means my hearing is now fully functioning and the reason I can hear the people around us cheering so wildly. Right. We are not alone. I look at friends who have wide grin in their faces. I look away from them and face Chaeyoung. I feel heat growing intensely in both of my cheeks. I hug her tightly and hide my face in her shoulder. This is embarrassing but the kiss is so amazing. I will swallow all my pride just to have Chaeyoung's kiss especially her with me by my side.