[8] Second Encounter

Chaeyoung's POV

It has been more than a month since I saved the woman last time and Jeongyeon-unnie's birthday. I was able to avoid any meeting with her other friends though I still see Momo and Sana sometimes when I go to Jeongyeon's place.

Right now, I am on my way to a café where Nayeon-unnie invited me to come since according to her the only place I knew in here is my apartment, the Im's store, and Jeongyeon's apartment. She is very wrong about it. Those are the only places I go but I know a lot of places it's just I don't want to go anywhere else. However, since she kept on bugging me and I feel like eating the strawberry cake she said that this café has so I decided to agree.

I was about to enter the café when I saw Jeongyeon-unnie and Nayeon-unnie with three other girls from the glass door. I tried to get a better look and I recognize Momo and Sana. The other girl has her back on my view so I cannot see her face.

Anyway, I get inside when Nayeon-unnie see me and calls me from their table.

"Chaeng! Here!" Nayeon said.

I am looking at their table and then all of them turn their faces on me since Nayeon calls me.

I was about to get nearer when I recognized the other girl with them. That was the woman I saved more than a month ago. I froze on my spot. Oh. My.

Chaeyoung calm down. She can't possibly recognize me since I was wearing a mask and shades that time and it was more than a month ago. I just shrugged and continue my way on their table.

I sit silently beside Nayeon-unnie and just smiles on them.

"Chaeng, you already know the other two morons so I will just introduce to you to Mina. She is one of our friends and our princess since she is the only daughter of our boss." Jeongyeon said.

The woman named Mina just looks on me for a second then return her attention back to her food.

"Sorry, Chaeng. She is just really like that when she is in front of her crush." Sana said.

"What?!" Mina said and look intently to Sana like throwing daggers with her eyes. She seems to be scary.

"Oops~~ I mean when she is with a new person. Hehe" Sana said.

"Anyway.... I am so glad to see you again Chaeng. I really want to see you again and your oh so cute face." Sana added and smile widely to me.

I smiled back at her and gazed back to my food and eat silently.

We continue to eat while they keep on chatting. And, this strawberry cake I have is really delicious. I will take one out when I get home.

I take a few stolen gaze to Mina and I'm glad she really does not recognize me. I am safe for now.

We finish our food and we are about to get out when I feel a hand on my wrist. Nayeon-unnie and Jeongyeon-unnie are ahead of me on their way to the door. I look at my back and saw Mina looking at me while holding my wrist.

I think I am going to die.