[51] Worst Day

Mina's POV

'Where are you Chaengie?' I internally asked as tears fall.

My knees become weak as it falls in the floor and I am now kneeling with my hands covering my face as I sob.

This day turns from bad to worst.

I didn't have much sleep last night already as I heard the bad news when I got home last night. I was hopeful to brighten up my day being with her but then this happen. I am losing my mind.

~~~ Flashback ~~~

I came home after the best day ever with Chaeyoung. I can't help but have a smile glued in my face. I enter the door to my father's office still with very bright smile. He asked for my presence which is the reason I got home tonight. He said he had very very important thing to say to me which I have battled with him to say over the phone earlier but he insisted for me to focus enjoying my day with Chaeyoung and we will just talk at home. That is why I am here right now.

"Dad" I talked first to get his attention since she is busy doing something in his computer.

He stops whatever his doing and look at me with a flat line smile before his facial expression turns serious.

"How was your day?" he asked.

"Great" I said.

"Good. So ...." He said while dragging the last word with worry evidence on his face.

My smile left my face as it turns serious.

"Go directly to the point dad." I said.

"Yes. Uhm." He said. I am getting impatient.

"Dad" I firmly said.

"You're mother have called and she says we are going to meet your fiancé in two days' time." He said a bit fast without a pause but I still heard it clearly especially the word 'fiance'.

I never knew before that I will hate that word. It was five months ago when they told me about this fiancé thing which I pretended not hear at all. I internally refuse the idea but kept silent since I don't want to argue with my mother that day.

Back to the reality, I stay silent in front of my dad. He looks at me with worry. He knows how much I love Chaeyoung and he was very supportive but my mother is the head of this family.

"I'm going in my room." I said before going out of his office.

~~~ Flashback Ends ~~~