[39] I Love Her

Chaeyoung's POV

Mina brought me in her favorite place. It is a beach house and a very beautiful place. I was mesmerized as soon as we have arrived. She led me in the rooftop where we will have our dinner date.

It's simply beautiful and breath taking. She guided me to sit and then our dinner was served.

We talk a little until she calls me.

"Chaengie" she said.

"Hmm" I hummed and looks at her.

"I like you. Wait no... I love you Chaeyoung. And, I want you to be my girlfriend." Mina said.

I just look at her shocked. 'She said she loves me.' I thought. She looks at my left hand which was placed above the table and holds it with her right hand and she looks at me again.

"Be my girlfriend" Mina said.

I keep looking at her while thinking. 'I really like Mina and I think I am falling in love with her. But once my father found me, she will bring me back away from Mina.' I thought to myself.

I did not notice that I have been silent for whole three minutes. I saw her face looks worried and defeated. She looks down at my hand which she is holding.

She was about to removed her hold when I immediately take hold of her hand back. She looks at me and I smiled at her.

"I will be glad to be your girlfriend." I said.

She looks at me shocked for a whole minute.

"Really?" she questioned.

"Yes, Minari. I am now your girlfriend and you are mine." I confirmed.

She smiled widely. She stands up came near me and gave me a big warm hug.

"Thank you, Chaengie. I will make you happy." she said.

"No. We are happy and we will continue to be happy together." I corrected.

She smiled and tighten her hug.

I don't like seeing her sad. I want to always see her smile. I want to make her happy.

I now admit to myself that I am in love with her. I love Mina.

I will fight for us, for her happiness, for our happiness.