[53] Planned

Mina's POV

It's been more than 34 hours since I have first contacted Chaeyoung this morning and more than 44 hours since I have last seen her. It is already 6:08 PM and I am here looking at my promises ring with my phone beside me and waiting for my men to came or contact me if any news from Chaeyoung's location.

I am getting frustrated since I can't do anything but to wait. I have no any idea where Chaeyoung can possibly be. I have now thought that I don't have much personal knowledge about my Chaeyoung. I only knew that she is from Russia and I didn't even know exactly where in Russia.

Why am I becoming dumb when it comes to her? I was just happy and contented being with her even without not knowing too much about her. I should have asked. I should have learned anything. No, everything about her.

I will make sure to do that when I see her again. I will not even let her away from me again at all. Fiancé be dumb. Chaeyoung is the only one for me.

Speaking of fiancé, I will see he or she tonight. I don't what to see the person but the engagement party will be here in our mansion at 7. I want to make a great sabotage plan for it but I will just object on that once they announce it later. I am too busy worrying for my Chaeyoung to make another plan to oppose that stupid engagement.

I kept on thinking when someone knock on the door.

"Come in" I said. Three of our men came in with Jeongyeon.

"Speak" I said.

"We don't have a news yet about Chaeyoung" one said as she drags the name Chaeyoung in his mouth.

"Then why I you here?!" I shout impatiently.

He was startled so Jeongyeon answered "But, we gathered information about your friend Dahyun and Tzuyu."

"Go on" I signal her to continue.

"We found out that they came from Russia before they arrive here in Korea." she said.

"Y-you don't mean." I said.

"There is a big possibility that they are the once who get Chaeyoung." Jeongyeon said.

"I-It can't be. They are Chaeyoung's friends. She even saved them when they first met." I said but then it down to me. Like everything make sense. Chaeyoung saved them from the men which until now we have not get any information. No records of that incident. In addition, it is too much of coincidence for them to stay in the apartment beside Chaeyoung's apartment. And now, they came from Russia to here in Hannam-dong where Chaeyoung was. It was planned.

Theycame here to get Chaeyoung and they did.