[23] With Her

Mina's POV

We tried a lot of rides and eat some food in the food stall. Chaeyoung was really happy and pulls me everywhere that gets her attention. I was just happy looking at her while she is having fun.

I excuse myself to the ladies room for a while and she decided to wait for me just outside. When I returned, I saw her sitting in the corner like a lost puppy. She looks so cute I want to pat her head.

 She looks so cute I want to pat her head

She got up as soon as she sees me. She smiles and hold my hand.

"Let's ride the Ferris wheel Minari." She said.

I was captivated by her smile so I just nod in agreement not really understanding what just she said.

We are now in front of the Ferris wheel when I realize what just she said earlier. Oh no. Ferris Wheel. We are now in the front line. I take a big gulp and sign silently. Oh. Things I do for you.

We got inside and immediately hold Chaeyoung in the arm. When the ride starts, my hold tightens and Chaeyoung looks at me smiling but she looks at my face she become worried.

"You're scared?" she asked.

"Not really. I'm just not comfortable." I denied. The ride shake for a bit and a feel my knees got weak so now I use both of my hands to hold on to Chaeyoung a near my body to her like my life depends on it.

She still looks at me with worry. She let go my hold from her arm and I became really scared but she is still holding my hand. I close my eyes when I feel a warm embrace engulfing me.

I look up to see Chaeyoung looking at me with such care.

Her right hand goes through the back of my head as she guides me to lean on her between her shoulder and neck.

"No need to be scared. I'm here. I will protect you." She said.

I close my eyes while my head is still leaning on to her in her embrace. I feel safe. I feel cared. I feel loved. With her, I know I can face anything.