[57] Flashback

Chaeyoung's POV

Mina and I are now alone in her bedroom. Cuddled with each other while having our silent couple time. Just enjoying being with each other's arms after being away for almost 48 hours.

Yeah, right. 48 hours but we really miss each other so much. It is like your heart have been pulled out of your body and it aches so much that your whole body won't function. Like big part of you were missing and you felt empty. That is what I felt being away with her during those hours.

"Chaengie?" she calls me.

"Hmm" I hummed.

She looks at me. "I love you so much." She said.

"I love you too so much, my fiancé." I said. I really want to call her that.

She smiles. "Please tell me what happen. Why were you gone with no trace at all? Then came back as my fiancé?" she asked with sadness in her face as she remembers.

"I'm very sorry for making you worry so much to me. I did want or expected it to happen. I woke up the next day and I am already back in my home in Russia. My things I had here even my phone were gone." I said with seriousness.

~~~ Flashback ~~~

When Mina drove me back in my apartment, Mina already went back home and I was about to enter my apartment but someone called me.

"Chaeng" Dahyun said. I saw her with Tzuyu.

"Hi! Both of you are still awake this late?" I asked since it is 10 in the evening already.

"Y-yeah. We went somewhere and just got home too." Dahyun said with discomfort in her expression.

"You okay?" I asked.

"She's fine. Want to come inside our apartment to have some drinks? We want to hear about your day with Mina. Your first monthsary date is surely a great story." Tzuyu answered instead with cheer voice but she is not looking at me directly.

"Well..." I said but they already pull me inside. I guess I don't have a choice.

We get inside. I talk about my whole day with Mina while drinking a lemon juice they've given me which is very delicious. After a while, I felt sleepy and I was about to bid goodbye but then everything becomes blurry and I heard the two says "sorry" before it turns dark.