[52] Gone

Mina's POV

I am still kneeling and the floor while sobbing when I felt a hand on my back. I turn around and I see worried Nayeon.

"Stop crying, Mina. We will find Chaeyoung. First, let us ask Dahyun and Tzuyu. They might have seen Chaeyoung." Nayeon said.

My sob subsided and try start thinking.

"You're right. This is not time for this. I will find Chaeyoung." I said determined. I stand up and we walk out of Chaeyoung's apartment. We knock in front on the door of Dahyun's and Tzuyu's apartment. We wait for a minute but still no one is answering or opening the door. No noise coming inside. Nayeon opened the door with her spare key and like Chaeyoung's. There is none. What is happening in this world?

"What happened to them?" Nayeon said asking no one.

"Babe" we heard someone said from outside.

"Jeongie!" Nayeon said as she hugs Jeongyeon which is now in the door entrance.

"What happened here?" Jeongyeon asked.

"They were gone. Even Chaeyoung is gone." Nayeon answered.

"Chaeyoung?" Jeongyeon asked as she looks at me.

"Yes. We came first in her apartment but there is none. Even her things are gone. We came here to ask Dahyun and Tzuyu if they know but they were gone too." Nayeon said as she pulls out from the hug.

"What did your men told you?" Jeongyeon asked me.

"My men?" I asked.

"Those you ordered to stalk Chaeyoung." She said.

"Right. I did not think of that at all." I said and pick up my phone to call Sid and Zen, Chaeyoung's bodyguards.

I tried to contact them for 10th times now but it says the phone is out of coverage or currently turned off. I am getting impatient and raise my hand with my phone. I was about to throw it in the wall when Jeongyeon held my wrist from above to stop me.

"Calm yourself down, Mina. We need your phone if ever Chaeyoung calls you." Jeongyeon said.

I lower down my hand in my side and take a deep breath.

"You're right. I'm sorry. I can't think straight. This is killing me." I said desperately.

"We're here. We will help you look for them." Nayeon said and caressed my shoulder for comfort.

Jeongyeon calls someone in her phone for a minute and turn to us when it ended.

"I have already ordered some of our men to search and investigate." Jeongyeon said.

"Thanks"I muttered.