[54] Sabotage

Mina's POV

I have ordered my men to prepare our family's private plane. I will be getting my Chaeyoung back. Whatever reason they have for getting Chaeyoung, I will get what is mine. I will be coming to Russia after I have ruined this stupid engagement party.

"I know what you are thinking." My mother said.

I almost forgot she is here and I am not alone. We now sitting in our table and with some few guest. We are waiting for this so called fiancé to arrive with his or her family. I still don't know the gender of the fiancé but I did not bother asking my mother since .... I. don't. care.

"What do you mean, mother?" I asked trying to sound innocent.

"You will sabotage this." She said with a smirk.

I just look at her straight in her eyes trying to challenge her.

"But you won't" she added.

"You can't stop me" I said.

"I did not say I will stop you." She said as her smirk grows bigger.

I look at her doubting. A light came from her phone as it vibrates above the table. I saw someone is calling her but I can't read the name from my point of view. She gets her phone and look at it. She smiles before looking back at me.

"Iwon't stop you but you will not continue this sabotage plan of yours." She saidas she smiles. She stands up and walks away as she answers the call.