[59] Infinitely (END)

Chaeyoung's POV

~~~ Flashback continues ~~~

When the dinner came, I never expected to see a familiar woman to show up as my future mother-in-law. There Mina's mother arrives in our home. I stay frozen on my spot and not believing my eyes are still functioning properly. I woke up in my reverie with a nudge coming from by dad beside me.

"Won't you welcome your future mother-in-law?" dad asked me.

"Huh?" the only word came out of me. It that even a word?

My dad and Mina's mother started to laugh because of my current suffering. They were really great parents. Note the sarcasm.

"Chaeyoung, long time no see." Mina's mother spoke first finally helping me.

"R-Right." I stuttered. I wanted to face palm myself. Why is my body not working now?

"Ms. Myoui, what a great pleasure to have you here." I finally able to form words into a sentence. Give me a high five.

"Just call me Mom. You will soon marry my daughter and we will become a family." She said.

"Marry? You mean Mina?" I asked.

"Yes, Chaeyoung. I have no other daughter for your knowledge." She said.

"Right. I know. Just making sure." I said and we all laugh.

We ate dinner together and have a long conversation regarding the fiancé thing.

~~~ Flashback Ends ~~~

I story tell all about that to Mina.

"So, that all is what happen while I am away." I said.

"Wow" she said.

"Right? It is unbelievable. We are fiancé of each other already before we even met. I guess we really are destined to be together." I said.

"We are. We are soulmates. God destined us to be with each other forever for eternity." She said.

"Yes, we are. I am glad to have you. We will never be apart. Never again." I said.

"We must. I can't take being away from you for even just a minute." She said.

"You're exaggerating. I need to go to comfort room alone to do monkey business, you know." I said.

"We can do it together." She offered with a wink.

"I want to say I will think about it but I prefer to do it alone. I got to keep my image safe in front of you." I said.

"You know? You're right. I got to keep being the beautiful and elegant Mina image or else you might not love me anymore." She said and pouts.

"Never. I will never not love you. There is nothing you can do or anything in this world that will make me fall out of love." I said as I caress her cheeks with my hand.

"Just being you, the Myoui Mina. Even I saw more of you, even you change a lot physically or even internally. You are still my Mina, my Minari whom I fell in love and who fell in love with me. I love everything about you because I love the whole you. I will love everything that will change in you because you are you. I love you so much infinitely." I said with so much love and sincerity as I caress our promise ring using my right hand and my left hand is still in her right cheek and I lean closer and give her a loving kiss in her lips.

She pulls out after our minute kiss and looks at me with heart eyes.

"I love you too my Chaengie, infinitely" she said and lean again for another breath-taking kiss.

~~~ THE END~~~

~~~ A/N ~~~

Thank you to everyone who reads this story from the very start. Especially, those who voted I'm grateful. I hope you all liked the ending. 🤗