[48] Surprise

Chaeyoung's POV

I open my eyes and the first thing I saw is Mina hugging me and looks like I sleep in her embrace. She is smiling sweetly at me.

"Good morning my love. Happy first monthsary." She said.

"Good morning too and happy first monthsary for both of us." I replied.

I look around and notice something.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"In Jeju." She answered calmly.

"Jeju?!" I asked shocked.

She laughs a bit and smile. "Yes, we are in Jeju." She answered.

I tried to remember what happen but nothing. I only remember partying with my friends in the apartment. How the magic hell did I get here?

"How did we get here?" I asked.

"I have some connections." She answered.

Mina's POV

"Explain" she said.

~~~ Flashback ~~~

They are done partying when I came since Chaeyoung already fell asleep.

"Oh, you are here already. Perfect timing." Jeongyeon said.

"She is all yours." Nayeon said.

Both Dahyun and Tzuyu just smiles at me. I have been friends with them too since Chaeyoung introduce them to me last time.

I approach Chaeyoung and carried her bridal style out of her apartment and get inside my car. I asked our friends to put a little sleeping pill in her drink so she will fell asleep as I get her.

The car stops in front of a helicopter and I carried her again inside it. Once we arrived in Jeju, I lay her in the bed and sleep beside her while hugging.

~~~ Flashback Ends ~~~

I told her what happened.

"You drugged me?" she questioned.

"A little. Surprise." I said.

"You're....... *deep breath* Anyway, I am really surprised. I can say you out did yourself. I will never imagine to sleep in my apartment and then wakes up in Jeju." She said impressed.

"For you, I will always make our lives full of surprises." I said confidently.

"I know. That is one of the reason I love you. You are full of surprises." She said.

"I love you and thank you." She added.

"I love you too but don't thank me yet. We still have a whole day ahead of us." I said.