[13] Minari

Mina's POV

"M-Minari?" I asked.

"Yeah, Minari. You are Minari. That is my nickname for you since we are friends already." she said as she smiles showing her dimple.

I felt my face heat up so I face the other direction of her as I tried to hide my face to her. I am glad it was quite dark right now in my room since it is already night.

She is going to be the death of me.

She makes me feel weird inside just being around her. We just met for a few times but I don't know.

"Okay. Let's eat downstairs. You must be hungry already. It is pass 8." I said as I stand up.

We ate dinner together quietly. I told her that I am going to send her home since it is already dark outside. She did not protest and just let me.

I drove my car as I send her home. We are alone in my car. She sleeps while I drive. When we arrived at her house, I wake her up. She opens her eyes cutely and rub both of her eyes using her hands. And to tell all of you, she is so freaking cute. I want to pinch those cute cheeks of her.

She smiles at me and said "Good Morning" then she looks around and see it is night already so she added "I mean evening. Hehe".

We go outside the car. We are in front of her apartment already. She faces towards me. "Thank you very much for taking care of me today. Sorry for being a burdened" she said.

"No, you are not a burden and you are very much welcome. We are friends already so if you need anything you can come to me." I offered.

"Okay. Thank you again." She said as she hugged for a second and then wave her hands as she bid goodbye and get inside her apartment.

I look at her door for a minute and then get inside my car.

"Why did you not tell me you are my savior?" I muttered to myself and turn on the engine as I drove home.