[22] Gentlewoman

Mina's POV

I was in front of the door of Chaeyoung's apartment and I was about to knock when it suddenly opens revealing Chaeyoung. She is just wearing a gray shirt and blue pants but oh she is so handsome. With that simple outfit, she nearly killed me.

I invited her to spend her day with me and she gladly agreed

I invited her to spend her day with me and she gladly agreed. I was really nervous but I'm glad I gain courage to ask her and today we will have our date.

She holds my hand as we walk towards my car. It was soft and warm. I want to hold it forever. She let go of my hand to open the door for me and she followed once I get inside. What a gentlewoman I have here.

We talk about random stuff while we are in the car. Nothing too personal. It is just about our likes, hubbies and sometimes about our friends and other things. We had fun talking and we did not even notice that we have arrived already.

She opens the door and get out first and she held my hand to guide me out as she placed her hand above my head so I won't it my head as I get out of the car. She really is a gentlewoman and sweet person.

"Amusement Park? WOW. I have never been to one." She said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes" she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Let just say because of difficult circumstances. Anyway, let's go inside and have fun" she said and hold my hand as she leads the way inside.

I felt sad for a while since she had never been in an amusement park even when she was a child. I want to ask further to know her more but I think she don't want to talk about it. She might have not good memories when she was a child so better not ask that would trigger her to feel sad.

I will make her day memorable today to make up with those sad memories.