[3] Son Chaeyoung

I will now live in here and keep myself stay hidden. I will live as Son Chaeyoung here in Seoul, South Korea.

~~ Time Skip ~~

          It has been a month after my great escape. I have rented an apartment here in Hannam-dong a neighbourhood in Seoul, South Korea.

 I have rented an apartment here in Hannam-dong a neighbourhood in Seoul, South Korea

[Hannam, Seoul, South Korea (source thetravelinsider)]

          I have gained two friends whom are Nayeon, the daughter of the landlord of my apartment, and Jeongyeon, Nayeon's girlfriend. They mostly stay in my apartment to hang out. They did invite themselves inside and I don't want to be rude to kick them out so yeah I have no choice but to stick to them. They are quite nice even they are bothersome most of the times.

          I have told them a lie regarding who am I and where did I came from. I keep it short and showed them a sad face which tells them I don't want talk about it. I have told them that both of my parents have died and I have no other family so I decided to go far away from home so I won't be reminded of the sad memories. I did not even mention the place where since if my invented one it might back bite me later too much.

          Today, I am with Nayeon and Jeongyeon here in my apartment to just hang out.

          "Unnies, do you know where I can possibly look for a job?" I suddenly asked them. I really need to have a job since it gets boring staying just here in my apartment and I need to start to have source of income. I can't just keep on relying on my savings.

          "I can ask mom if she can hire you as a clerk in our store" Nayeon said.

          "Maybe, you can join our gang and be a bodyguard of our princess." Jeongyeon said. The gang that she is talking about is a mafia and I don't want to be involved on mafia.

          "Sorry No jam bro but I think I will get Nayeonnie's suggestion. Please call me, Nayeonnie if your mother agreed to it. Thank you so much." I answered and hug them both.

          The mafia that Jeongyeon Unnie is a member of I called 'M Family'. I don't know why M but I did not bother asked Jeong-unnie and to be seemed interested or might dig other story related to mafia.