[9] Handkerchief

Chaeyoung's POV

I think I am going to die.

My heart beats three more times faster.

"A-ahh" I am about to speak when she points to the floor using her index finger. I look at it and see my handkerchief below.

I pick it up while she goes ahead to the door.

"Hooohh..." I inhaled deeply.

I look up and see Momo and Sana in front. I almost forget they are with us.

"You look scared Chaeng. Don't worry, Mina don't eat people." Sana said.

"Yeah right but Sana do." Momo said.

I look at them innocently since I don't get it.

"Nevermind, you are too young to understand." Momo added.

I shrugged and walk outside.

Mina's POV

When Momo and Sana drag me here in the café, we did not expect to meet Nayeon and Jeongyeon. They also introduce a girl to me whom they have been friends with and seems to know Momo and Sana too. She looks cute but I am more wondering why she seems to be really familiar.

I look at her intently while she is approaching our table but I don't remember anything. I just shrugged it and try not to look at her since she might notice it.

When we about to go out, I saw her handkerchief fell. I hold her wrist and she looks at me.

I was mesmerized for a bit then points the handkerchief to her. I am not sure why did I hold her wrist just to call her attention but I felt electricity goes through me when I hold her.

Iam not sure anymore. I just walk through pass her and go home.