[4] First Met

It has been a week that I started working here in Im's store as a clerk. The store is 10 minutes' walk away from my apartment. The income is low but as long as I earn and I am not stuck in my apartment then it would be fine for now.

[The Hill, Hannam (source mooyoung)]

          Now, I am on my way to Jeongyeon's place located in 'The Hill' another residential in Hannam-dong. They have invited me to celebrate Unnie's birthday which is the reason I am going in there now. I am wearing a black face mask and shades which I always wear when I go outside. Based on the map that they have given to me, I am three more streets away.

          I was on my way to turn right to the second street when I heard someone shouting for help. I walk following where I heard the voice seems to came when I saw at the corner there is a woman being cornered by two man in black. She is struggling to get away with the two and her mouth is now block by the hand of one of the man. The woman seems to have been drug since she is getting weaker and struggling to open both of her eyes.

          "Hey!! Get away from her!" I shouted to them. They stop and look at my direction which is just behind them. They look at me from bottom to top like they are judging me and then they started to laugh.

          "Or what? Are you going punch us? Can you even reach our head? Hahaha" one of the man said and they laugh while still holding the woman.

          "I said get away from her!" I told them in a firm voice and bit loud.

          They just keep on laughing so approach them. Both of them about to throw a punch on me but I avoided it and uses the side of my hand to hit the back of their neck. In no time, both of them are unconscious lying in with their front on the floor.

          The woman was about to fall but I catch her. She is on my arms when is loss her consciousness.

          I carried her bridal style and go to the near by hospital. When we have get inside, a nurse approach us and she seems to knew the woman that I am carrying. She immediately led us in a room and then I lay the woman in the bed. She ordered me to stay while she calls for the doctors and then she go out of the room. I need to go to the restroom so I left the room and go inside the restroom which is just outside the room. I was about to came out the restroom when I saw a lot of doctors about five of them and the nurse earlier came inside the room. I wonder if the woman is an important person. I tried to listen on what they are talking from outside the room and I heard one of them said "Our boss will surely get mad. The attackers will face the wrath of our mafia.".

          I did not listen to the rest of their conversation and immediately go outside the hospital. I do not want to get involve in mafia so better walk away now. I look on my phone and saw a lot of message from my unnies so I walk fast to go in Jeongyeon's place.