[24] Goodnight?

Mina's POV

Chaeyoung pulls out from the hug when the ride stops as we go out but she still holding my hand firmly.

"Let's eat dinner together before we go home" she said since it is already evening. I nod and let her lead the way.

We ate in the restaurant located near the Amusement Park. We had out little talk while eating and then I drove her to her apartment.

When we get out of the car as we reach her apartment, we face each other.

"I had fun today. Thank you for accompanying me." She talked first.

"I should be the one thanking you. Thank you for spending your day with me. I enjoyed it a lot." I said.

"You are welcome. You can invite me anytime again." She said.

"Wait.. I remember I don't have your number yet. We should exchange." She added.

"Right. Here." I said as I handed my phone to her.

She dialed her number and her phone rings. She gets her phone in her pocket and ended the call.

"There" she said as she handed my phone back.

"I think I need to get inside already so you can head home since it is already getting late." She said.

"Yes. It is." I agreed as I glance at my watch for second.

"So.... Goodnight. I guess?" she said while looking at me.

"Y-yeah. Goodnight." I replied.

She turns her back to me and about to walk inside when I suddenly hold her hand to stop her.

"W-wait."I said.