9. Homecoming

𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙄𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙖𝙡𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚. They run into Mikael.

Ivory is standing in front of Will and Scarlett, Will stand in front of Scarlett.

"What is he doing here?" Ivory asks.

"Fairchild Prodigy, Faith." Mikael says.

"Reunion of the Mikaelsons." Damon says.

"Why would you bring him hear?" Will asks.
Scarletts eyes land on Elena telling her she was in on it.

"He killed my mother, get him out of here." Eliza says.

"We can't, he's here to talk." Damon says.

"About what?" Scarlett asks.

"You're the bastard's son grandchildren, How unfortunate." Mikael looks at Scarlett and William. "Last time I heard of you two you were dead."

"Don't speak to my kids like that! You have no right." Ivory says ready to attack Mikael anytime.

"I'm not here for you Faith, I'm here on other business. I'm not here to hurt you." Mikael says.

"Why should we believe you? You try killin Klaus." Scarlett says.

"I won't hurt you, I'm not here for you." Mikael says.

"We're leaving." Ivory says.

"Listen to him." Damon says.

"If he hurts my dad, I'll come after you Damon and Stefan I don't care that you're Zach's family. You hurt mine, I hurt yours." Ivory says. Scarlett, Will and Ivory leave.

"We should call Klaus, let him know, that Mikael is here." Scarlett says, surprising them.

"Okay, Will can you drive?" Ivory asks. Will nod his head and takes his keys. She calls her dad giving him a heads up.

||  Salvatore's House  ||

At the Salvatore house, Stefan is talking to Klaus.

"I want to see him. I want to see his rotting body for myself." Klaus says.

"Well, he's here." Stefan gets up and looks at Mikael's body. Elena and Damon are here.

"Come by whenever." Stefan says.

"If you're lying to me, Stefan, your compulsion will expose you. So answer with your life. Is what you're saying the truth?" Klaus asks.

"It's true. I saw it with my own eyes." Stefan says.

"I want to talk to Rebekah." Klaus says. Stefan  looks at Damon and Elena and turns himself.

"That's not a problem. She's right here." Stefan looks at Rebekah and gives her the phone.

"Hello, Nik." Rebekah says.

"Rebekah, love. What's this I hear about Mikael's tragic run-in with a dagger?" Nik asks.

"It's true. He's finally out of our lives for good. I miss you. I'm miserable here." She says.

"I'll be home soon." He says.

"Good. I'll see you then, brother." She hangs up, looks at Mikael and then gives the phone to Stefan.