13. Bringing out the Dead

𝘼𝙩 𝙆𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙨' 𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚, "𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙚. So it wasn't you that removed the dagger from my chest?" Elijah asks.

"You look like you could do with a drink. And we have a lot to discuss, so shall we?" Elijah attacks him; Klaus flies through a window.

"Easy. I just finished renovating. You know you have every right to be mad at me. But I kept my word, I reunited you with our family." Klaus says. Elijah attacks him again, Klaus undaggers Kol and threatens Elijah with the dagger.

"Don't make me do this to you again Elijah!" Klaus warms.

"Come on. Use it. I dare you. You'll have Kol to deal with." Elijah says.

"Mikael is dead." Klaus says.

"What did you say?" Elijah asks.

"I killed him. With his own weapon. He's gone Elijah. Forever." Klaus says.

"Why do our family remain in these coffins? Finn for over 900 years, Kol for over a century." Elijah says.

"Because of Stefan Salvatore. He holds the one thing keeping me from freeing them. There are things that you do not know about our past, Elijah. Our mother's death. Things I never wanted you to know but I'm ready to tell you now. I only ask that you remember the oath of loyalty you once swore to me." Klaus says.

"What are you doing?" Elijah asks, Klaus daggers Kol again

"Always and forever. I need you to stand by my side. Be my brother. Help me destroy Stefan and I promise you our family will be whole again." Klaus closes Kol's coffin lid, Klaus leads him to the dinning room. Where he finds the Twins.

"The Mikaelson Twins?" Elijah asks.

"Will Mikaelson reporting for duty." Will salutes in a joking manner, Scarlett laughs.

"Are you serious?" Elijah asks. Scarlett glares at him and Elijah holds his head.

"That's not even a third of the pain she can give you." Klaus says.

"Does Faith know?" Elijah asks.

"Yes, she's with Alaric getting to know the enemy." Klaus says.

"You pimped out your daughter?" Elijah asks.

"No, Alaric is interested, which we're going to use to our advantage. He's Damon Salvatore's lap dog." Klaus says. Scarlett throws him a fruit. Elijah laugh. "And Scarlett's beloved Guardian."

"What do we know?" Elijah asks.

"They have Esther, we can't trust her." Scarlett speaks up.

"Meaning?" Elijah asks.

"My ancestors warned me, it's the Mikaelson siblings in coffins, My mom, Will and I are in ones too." She says.

"Someone's trying to kill us." Will says.

"Wouldn't be the first time." Elijah says.

"But all of us at the same time?" Scarlett asks.

"Certainly not brother." Niklaus says.

"Therefore we cant trust anyone, besides our selfs, look the witches couldn't care less if you guys live, but they're making sure we live." Will motions between Scarlett and him.