15. All my children part 2

𝘼𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚, 𝙀𝙨𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚, Abby and Finn are preparing everything for the ritual. There's a pentagram on the ground and torches around it.

"The pentagram represents our connection to magic. The salt is a symbol of the earth." Esther says.

"And the torches?" Bonnie asks.

"5 torches, one for each of my children, three for my grandchildren. Those are next to Niklaus, being his offsprings." Esther says.

"What's the spell you're doing?" Bonnie asks.

"As the witch who cast the spell that made them vampires, I can also reverse it. When they become human again, they can be killed. As they are linked as one, my brave Finn will be the sacrifice. With his death will come theirs." Esther says.

Abby looks at him. "And you're just willing to die?"

"My mother's releasing me from an eternity of shame. It's not a sacrfice. It's a gift." He says.

𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙂𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙡, 𝙄𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙡, 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚. Kol rejoins her.

"A woman of your caliber ought to choose more suitable company. You're a Mikaelson, love, come on Ric?" Kol asks.

"Uncle Kol, I'm just friends with him." Ivory says.

"Let's try that again. I'll start. I'm your uncle Kol. You've had many suitors, Faith, the twins dad, Zach." He gives her thumbs up.

"Uncle Kol, Nothing is going on. Zach and I, I'll always love him, I just don't think we'll happen again. It's been so many years." She says looking at him boredly.

"Don't fall for Alaric, Faith. He'll end up hurting you, he's buddy's with Damon." Kol warns her.

"Uncle Kol, I don't want to speak about it." She says.

"Stubborn like your mother, I care about you Faith, I'll always look out for you." He says. Faith walks away going to the bathroom.

Alaric arrives. "Pretty sure she told you she didn't want to talk about it."

"Pretty sure I don't care, she's my niece I'll aways look out for her, I can spot a dirtbag from a mile away." Kol says. Alaric drives the dagger through his heart.

𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙈𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙥𝙨𝙚𝙨. 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙖 takes this opportunity to run.

𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙣, 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣.

"Doll?" Dean asks.

"Somethings wrong." Scarlett breathes out, bleeding from her chest. "Crap! I forgot I'm linked!" Dean's eyes widen.

𝙆𝙖𝙪𝙡 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙪𝙥.

"What is it?" Caroline asks.

"What did you do?" Klaus asks.

"Nothing." She says. He catches her.

"What did you do?" He asks.

"I didn't do anything. Stop it." She says, He looks at the Mystic Grill.

"Crap, Kol, Scarlett, Faith." He says. Alaric drags Kol in the alley behind the Mystic Grill. Damon and Stefan are here. Inside the Grill Ivory come out of the bathroom seeing Kol and Ric gone. Scarlett walks in not seeing Kol or Ric. "The back!" Ivory says.