Four Nights Ago

𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙙. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 fall asleep, it had been four nights ago since Dean died. Every time she closed her eyes she saw Dean being killed, she could hear him.

She grabbed her phone and saw she had a message from Jake and Viola. She turned it off and turned around. She couldn't help but remember that time they went to the Gray house party.

The group had came to a frat house party. Alex, W tots ill and Scarlett were all watching Jake and Viola's interaction closely. The three were being nosy, Alex and Will often teases Viola over liking Jake, which she always said no to.

Alex gave "Viola, Jake likes you, and you know it. We all know it."

"I don't like him." Violet told her group of friends.

"Uh uh." The three said in sync, making each other laugh. Viola rolled her eyes at the trio.

"Oh come on." Viola groans making them laugh even more. A song both girls liked and they turn to look at each other, Viola grabbed Scarlett's hand leading her to the dance floor. Both girls danced to the rythm, letting their bodies flow with the music. Little knowledge to Viola, Jake was definitely checking her out. Scarlett took notice and Jake and her shared a look, and he joined the girls and Scarlett slowly left as Jake and Viola began dancing together.

"I saw what you did." Alexzander told Scarletr, she shrugged and smiled. The two shared a smiles as they drank and watch the crowd of bodies dancing. Scarlett raised her cup to her brother as she spotted him dancing with a girl. He sent a smirk her way.

𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙫𝙞𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 coming from her phone, it was Viola again, checking in on her. She texted back saying she was alive and okay. She responded back to Jake, letting him know she's okay. All of her friends are worried about the Salvatore witch, she burnt the house where Dean died to the ground. Mystic Falls felt the magic release from Scarlett, her mother called her but didn't answer. She texted her she was alive.

     Jake and Will had come to Scarlett's room to meet Scarlett's roommate, Viola.

"Wow Scarlett's got a hot roommate." Jake says after he sees Viola. Viola rolls her eyes at his comment. They all knew each other from the summer program. Viola and Jake didn't really get along.

"Ohh look, another idiot." Viola said making Scarlett and Will laugh.

"She's right about that. Up top sister." Scarlett says holding up a high five, Viola gladly high fives her smiling.

"We are going to get along." Viola smiles to Scarlett who nods agreeing with her.

"Oh I can tell." Will says from Scarlett's bed, "I can't wait for you two to gang up on this fool here." Will motions to Jake making the girls laugh. The four spend that day getting to know each other and Alexzander joined them. The boys had meet him, during the summer program and he was Viola's cousin.

𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙚𝙧. She remembers her mother easy annoyed with Klaus that day. Will forced them to take the picture because he wanted to see them squirm.

     The Mikaelsons all gathered at Klaus' house. Scarlett sat on one of Klaus' sofas, Will was snooping in the books.

"Are you kidding me? Dad!" Faith asks Klaus in disbelief. She left annoyed and not wanting to speak to her father. She was extremely annoyed with her father. She had never seen her father with another woman after her mother passed away. She knew her father wasn't a saint but she didn't expect a girl who was her daughters age. She knew he had girls around, but never actually saw them with him, he always made sure of that. They never crossed paths with Faith as they dated Klaus.

"Nik, you wanker. Can't you tell Faith hates the fact that you like Caroline." Rebekah says coming after Klaus who had just entered the living room.

"Thus weird. She's my age, your granddaughters age." Scarlett says in discomfort. Will scrunched up his face, clearly very bothered by his grandfathers attraction.

"If we go at this rate, we'll be messier than chicago mobsters." Will says rolling his eyes at his family.

"We are over a thousand years old." Rebekah says, "i think we might be messier than the Chicago monsters from the twenties. My sweet nephew they don't got a speak a dirt on them compared to us." She says making Scarlett nod in agreement. Klaus rolled his at Rebekah, her words were true. They spent the rest of the day together and Will forced them to take a picture, just to watch his mother and grandfather squirm and be uncomfortable.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝟖𝟏𝟔
𝐒𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞. 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐜 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭. 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲. 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞, 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲.
𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎