7. My Brothers Keeper

𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙢 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢, 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙙 as Scarlett was checking over her luggage

       𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙢 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢, 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙙 as Scarlett was checking over her luggage. She was staying with Caroline for the Miss Mystic Falls.

"So Elena murdered one of the five?" Scarlett asks Caroline. Caroline nods.

"Wow, I knew she had it in her." Scarlett snarks.

"Scarlett." Care begins.

"No Care, I don't care. Don't defend her, I don'y even know why you told me." Scarlett begins.

"I know, she's dead to you." Care says before she goes on her rant. "How was your weekend with Dean?" Care asks wanting the scoop. Scarlett raises her eyebrow. "Oh please, you're glowing, and you look carefree. It looks good on you Scar."

"It was perfect. We're officially dating." Scarlett answers smiling and Caroline squeals and both girls jump laughing.

Scarlett picks up her bags, "Hey what's going on with you and Nik?" She asks. Caroline raises her eyebrow.  "I may not be in town but I'm not stupid. Plus my mother called complaining." She adds.

"I, uh, nothing." Caroline says quickly.

Scarlett rolls her eyes, "if you guys get together you'll be my best friend and step grandmother."  Scarlett says making the Forbes girl hit her as she laughs loudly as they leave the dorm.

"How do you know so much about the Five?" Caroline asks.

"Oh just one of many great stories about Grams, and the Fairchild Witches hace books on everything. Mom took Will and I over the break to her ranch. My grandfather's library is there."  Scarlett smiles enthusiastically.

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙙'𝙨 𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣. 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 the Miss Mystic Falls' Pageant. Elena and Caroline has a talk about her having feelings for Damon. Klaus flirted with Caroline about their date.

Scarlett was helping set up focusing on the details of the table.

"It looks perfect to me." A very familiar voice says behind the Salvatore girl.

"Babe!" She turns around smiling wrapping her arms around him.

"Doll." He greets smiling.

"You're wearing a suit?" She asks surprise checking him out shamelessly. "Wait- What are you doing here?" She asks

"Caroline called, saying something about you coming alone. That Scarlett Salvatore has never attended a Miss Mystic Falls pageant solo." He says making her smile. She kisses him, and he gladly returns it.