17. Beacuse the Night

𝘼𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙖𝙡𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚, 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 and drinks what is left in a cup, as her and Klaus talk

Klaus questions, "Depends. Do you happen to know where the young Brutus is?"

Caroline explains, "I know where he's not... with me. He gave Matt the deed to the house, so he's gone for good."

Klaus says, "Tyler made it his life's mission to kill me. You can't hate me for driving him away."

Caroline says, "No. I can, and I do. Now if you don't mind, I'd like to get back to spiraling, so go away."

Stefan joins them, "Actually, I asked him to be here. We need his help. I think Silas is in Mystic Falls."

"Are you fuckien kidding me?" Scarlett asks, they all turn to look at her surprised by her cursing.

         𝘼𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙖𝙡𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚, 𝙆𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙨, 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙛𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡  coming up behind Scarlett.

"I cursed, get over it." She says, Stefan informs them of the missing blood.

Klaus says, "So some blood went missing from a few hospitals. What about Elena? Don't vampires with their humanity off tend to overindulge in human blood, or were you the exception?"

Stefan says, "It's not Elena."

"She'd just kill people." Scarlett says.

Klaus says "Well, let's say for a moment that it was Silas. I'm struggling to see how this affects me."

Stefan says, "Look. Silas wants to die and be reunited with his one true love, but he's supernatural, so if he takes the cure and dies, he gets stuck on the other side."

"But most of the supernatural beings are there, the balance would go to shit." Will says.

Klaus says, "How Shakespearian."

Stefan explains, "But if he destroys the other side altogether, he can take the cure, die, and pass on, but in destroying it, every dead supernatural being will return to our side."

Caroline says, "That means every werewolf, every witch, every vampire. I wonder how many of those you personally killed. Care yet?"

Klaus admite, "My interest is piqued. How do we stop him?"

"It also means Mikael, unless he's in hell. Doubt it, though." Scarlett says.

"Purgatory sounds more about right." Will says.

"Wait, that's means every Fairchild from the other side, comes back, Eliza." Scarlett says.

"So does Esther." Will makes a disgusted face.