5. Bedtime Stories

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙡𝙖
𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. She's minding her own business as Dean and Sam talk.

"I don't understand, Dean. Why not?" Sam asks angrily.

"Because I said so." Dean says.

"We got the Colt now!" Sam exclaims.

"Sam..." Dean says warningly

"We can summon the Crossroads Demon,..." Sam says.

They shout over each other's words, getting louder and louder each time.

"We're not summoning anything." Dean shouts.

"...pull the gun on her, and force her to let you out of the deal!" Sam says.

"We don't even know if that'll work!" Dean says.

"Well then we'll just shoot her! If she dies then the deal goes away!" Sam says.

"We don't know if that'll work either, Sam! All you're pitching me right now is a bunch of "ifs" and "maybes" and that's not good enough, because if we screw with this deal, you die!" Dean says.

"And if we don't screw with it, you die!" Sam says.

"Sam, enough! I am not going to have this conversation." Dean says. Scarlet try's not to give much of her expression, Sam knows she's been looking for ways to save Dean.

"Why, because you said so?" Sam asks.

"YES, BECAUSE I SAID SO!" Dean shouts.

"Well, you're not Dad!" Sam says.

Sam and Dean silently stare at each other. Scarlett just stares at the both of them, if this wasn't such an important matter she would have popcorn to listen in.

Dean fiercely says, "No, but I am the oldest." He raises his voice, "And I'm doing what's best. And you're going to let this go, you understand me?"

They stare at each other angrily. Sam turns away and looks out the window. He looks angry but isn't saying anything.

"Tell me about the psychotic killer. C'mon, Sam, tell me about the psychotic killer." Dean says calmly.

Sam grabs a paper from his lap and reads monotonously.

"Psychotic killer... rips victims apart with brute-like ferocity." Sam says.

"Okay, any mention of his razor sharp teeth or his four-inch claws? Animal eyes?" Dean asks.

"No. But the lunar cycle's right. Look, if it is a werewolf we don't have long, moon's full this Friday and that's the last time it changes for a month." Sam says.

"Except if it's me or some hybrids." Scarlett speaks up.

"Two days, no sweat." Dean nods at her comment.

Dean and Sam went to speak to Kyle about the attack, in the hospital. Sam "drew" the attacker

           𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩, 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙣 looks at Sam's drawing.

"Boy, this is a piece of, uh, art. Really." Dean laughs.

Sam snatches back the notebook from Dean.

"Yeah, like you could've done any better. So what did the Doc have to say about Kyle's brothers?" Sam asks.

"Not much, they were D.O.A. at the scene. He did give me the lowdown on the coroner's report." Dean says