22. The Departed

𝘼𝙩 𝙈𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨' 𝙃𝙤𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙪𝙥 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡 bed and looks around her. Ivory is with Jeremy in front of Elena's room

"She's going to be fine. She got a little banged up today, hit her head. But it was just a slight concussion. Nothing to worry about." Ivory says.

"But she collapsed, there was blood." Jermey says.

"Honestly, Jeremy, she's okay. She's just... She's been through a lot. Is there anyone you want to call? Do you want to me to let Scarlett know?" Ivory asks.

"They aren't on speaking terms." Jermey reminds her. Ivory nods. "How is she?"

"She was still sleeping, when I got the emergency call. She's with her dad and Will in safe hands." She says giving him peace.

"Thank you Ivory, for looking after her." He says.

"I will do my best for her and Will, I'm here if you need anything. If you have trouble with my dad, give me a call." She says giving him a small smile, He nods feeling slightly guilty.

𝙄𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚. 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙘 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚, 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧.

Alaric greets "Hello, Ivory."

"What are you doing here?" She asks.

"I'm Elena's guardian. I thought it was strange I didn't get a phone call." He asks.

"How did you find out?" She asks.

"Oh, I have eyes and ears everywhere now. It's funny. The people of this town are actually good at their jobs when you allow them to be. Speaking of..." He gets up. "You are a little too good at your job." He opens the fridge and takes vials of blood. "But that's because you cheat. So I found your stash of vampire blood." He takes one vial and empties it.

She gives him a questioning look.

"The council will be in touch with the medical board to have your license suspended. Mayor Lockwood and Sheriff Forbes are being relieved of their duties. I'm getting this town back under control. And you will be releasing Elena to my custody." He takes the file from her hands, sign something and gives it back to her. He looks at her and leaves.

"Do it, you think I'm a afraid of you?" She asks getting ready to fight him.

"I don't want you, I want your daddy, but you'll seem to do the job, I mean your daughter was so ready to die for everyone." He says taking her.

"Well tough, asshole! Everyone does." Ivory snaps his neck. Ivory sends a message warning everyone Alaric is at the hospital, she verained him and did a small spell before running.

𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙨𝙝. "Klaus, somethings wrong with him, he's I can't he's." She says trying to form the words remembering previous events. "Call Uncle Lijah. They have Klaus. Elena she was drained," She says. Will calls Elijah and his mom.

𝘼𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙞𝙡𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙀𝙡𝙞𝙟𝙖𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙬𝙖𝙮.

"Elijah, Will." Stefan says.

"Hello again." Elijah greets. Will smirks a little.

Elijah, Will and Elena are sitting at the kitchen table. Stefan and Matt are looking at Elijah.