15. All my Children

𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙪𝙥 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙩𝙤 𝙆𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙨' 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚, leaving Dean in bed with a note.

𝙀𝙡𝙞𝙟𝙖𝙝 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚.

"Morning" Klaus greets as Scarlett enters the living room.

"Morning." She greets.

"Hey Scar." Kol greets.

"Hey." She smiles.

"You ready for the lesson?" He asks.

"Lesson?" Klaus asks.

"Yes, Kol's going to help me with my magic." She says. Klaus nods his head.

"Don't be stupid brother." Klaus warns.

Rebekah arrives. Kol gets up.

"Well, well, well... there's our girl." Kol says.

"Get out of my way, Kol." Rebekah says.

"Out all night. What a scandal. I trust you did better than that commoner. Matt, was it?" He says.

"If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth." She pushes him. Klaus, who's drawing, smiles. Scarlett looks amused.

"Don't start, Nik." Rebekah says.

"I didn't say anything." Klaus says, Kol sits down next to Scarlett.

"I'm bored. Our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun. I need entertainment." Kol says.

"What are you waiting for? Go on. Have at it." Klaus says.

"It's no fun to go alone. Join me, Nik. It's the least you could do after sticking a dagger in my heart, help me help Scar." Kol says.

"Ok. Why not? Later though." Klaus says "I didn't have nearly enough to drink, what with you trying to murder Rebekah's date at the ball."

"Yes, please go help Scar. This house has enough men rolling around in it." Rebekah says.

"Just like you, Bekah." Kol says, they leave outside and Rebekah throws a shoe at them.

"Good ridance, both of you." Rebekah says. Elijah enters, the burned sage in his hand.

"Rebekah." Elijah says.

"Not you, too, Elijah." Rebekah says.

"I'm worried about mother. Have you not noticed her strange behavior?" He says.

"She's been dead for a thousand years what's strange for her?" She says, he shows her the sage.

"Burned sage. She was doing a privacy spell." He says and she takes it.

"You know she fancy such things. Why don't you ask Finn? He's been doting on her." She says.

"I don't trust Finn. He hates what we are. He always has." He says.

"He hates what we are. He always has. And as for mother, she returned for one reason, to make her family whole. She loves us. What trouble are you looking to find?" She states.

     𝙆𝙤𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚. 𝙆𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙨 𝙞𝙨 painting a portrait of them.

"Okay darling what you want to do, is focus. Block everything else." He says. She ties her hair up and nods."We know you have a lot of power. So we'll start off with a small spell just so we can build trust." He explains. She nods her head.