16. 1912

||  Scarlett's POV  ||

𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙨, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙧. So Alexzander agreed on tutoring me.

"You're okay?" Alexzander asks. Once we're done studying Bio and Chem. We were preparing to study for Anthropology, he's having trouble remembering the stories.

"Well, no." I say honestly.

"Want to talk about it?" He asks softly.

"I moved out of my childhood house, all my things are out, I just need to go this weekend to go for my things in the lake house." I say.

"Scarlett." He says softly.

"No, I won't cry. I'm done crying. Elena and I have been having a rough couple of months. Esther came back from the dead and tried to kill the Mikaelsons, every one of us." I say wiping away the tears. "She knew my life was linked to theirs and she stayed quiet, she didn't tell anyone, she was going to let it happen." I say. Alexzander pulls me into a hug.

"I'm so sorry." He says.

"They told me to be careful of my biological family when it's my own sister who betrayed me." I laugh at the irony.

"She doesn't deserve you, now do you want to talk about why you've been acting weird?" Alexzander asks.

"Fine Alex, I'll tell you." I say. A smile forms on his lips he looks at me and I sit crisscross.

 A smile forms on his lips he looks at me and I sit crisscross

"You just called me Alex." He smiles.

I nod my head, "I did. Now do you believe in Gjinn?"

"Scarlett, we're witches and wolves of course I do." He says.

"Well, The Winchester's and I were hunting one, it was killing innocent people. Dean and I went off and he got to us." I look up at him. "My kid, Gray, he was alive, my parents and my aunt Jenna. My family was happy, Will was there he was dating Vi." I say.

"Vi and him?" He asks, I nod my head.

"I had a someone, I wasn't with Tyler, Gray's dad." I look at him getting embarrassed, I grab his blanket covering my face and I laugh.

"What?" He asks, he removes the basket. "Come on Scarlett you can be honest with me. It's me. The Guy you made out in a dirty bar."

"It was two kisses." I say.

"More than one, therefore make out." He says. I roll my eyes.

"They grant you wishes and well my kid and family was mine. Alex we were together and expecting." I say. He looks at me and laughs laying on the floor.

"Come on Scar, you said it yourself we'll never happen." He says. "Or will we?" He sits up, placing a strand of hair back that had fallen out of my pony tail. I look into his eyes.