22. The Walking Dead

𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙣, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 at him sleeping, he looked so peaceful

𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙣, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 at him sleeping, he looked so peaceful. She tried to memorize every detail of his face, to not forget what he looked like. She didn't want to forget.

"I can feel you staring." Dean says in a groggy morning voice.

"You're just so pretty." She sighs making him smile. "I feel like I'm in a dream, with how pretty you are."

He leans down to kiss her shoulder, "You're the pretty one here." He smiles into her shoulder, she can feel him smiling. She kisses his head as he wraps his arm around her waist. He continues to kiss her shoulder, leading up to her neck making her giggle. He smiles hearing her giggle, he felt normal in bed with her. Just the two of them, as if they were a normal regular human couple. "Good morning." He says looking up at her before kissing her.

"Good morning." She smiles once they pull away from each other. He takes in her every detail, trying to memorize every little detail. "Now, you're the one staring." She says softly as she feels her cheeks burning up. He smiles as he sees she's begining to blush.

"Are you blushing doll?" Dean asks, smiling, loving the effect he has on her. The way she reacts to him, she smiles a little and nods a little before kissing him, his places his hand on the side of her face as his thumb caresses her check, and he leans over.

"We should go dancing, tonight." Dean says looking into her eyes and she raises her eyebrows at him very surprised.

"Dancing? Dean Winchester and dancing? Dean Winchester and dancing was just used in a sentence by you" She asks in a teasing manner, she honestly loved and hated the effort he was putting in. She knew once he was gone she'd miss everything they did together and anything they'd do together would remind her of him, and she wouldn't see him, again in her life. If she turned into a vampire it would be worse, she'd live on forever and forever was a long time especially without him.

"You like dancing and I haven't taken you dancing." he says and she smiles

"Okay." She gives in and kisses him.

"Okay." Dean says between kisses before they got lost in each other.

𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙 a favor, her blood, after she'd given them the heads up that Silas has a vile. That lead to Damon standing in front of Scarlett as she gave him a pint of her blood.

"Don't lose it, and don't create hybrids." She warns, Sam and Dean shared a look.

"If you would of told me about Silas having Will, I would've helped you. We wouldn't be having this conversation." Damon says giving her a knowing look.

"He can easily get into your head, he can't get into mine." She says, he raises an eyebrow, "but I can get into his. Curtesy of the Fairchild ancestors channeling their protection spell on me. I needed to do this, to get the upper hand on him like." she says knowing she has to do this, her ancestors spoke to her, she needed to help stop Silas, her blood would do it.

"I know, you've just grown up so much." He wipes a fake tear away causing her roll her eyes at him.

"Give this to Bonnie, I informed Will. He's in, now get my dad out of Mystic Falls before something happens to him." She say handing it him her blood.

"If she needs any other donations, I'll call you. Thank you Scarlett." He says before leaving.

"You didn't tell me there was an other motive to give Silas your blood." Dean says.

"At the time there wasn't, until the spirits contacted me. I did as asked, I read his thoughts, he couldn't get to mine." She smiles.

"He can't read your thoughts?" Dean asks.

"I said he couldn't at the moment, I'm not sure if he was here if he'd be able to. The Fairchild with blood helped put away, my ancestor loved empowering woman, they helped with anything Qetsiyah needed." She says.

       𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙧, 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 to the forties. Scarlett admired it, it was absolutely beautiful. Dean had even picked out her outfit, a yellow 1940s vintage dress, she absolutely adored it. She had styled her hair into a forties hair style, and she absolutely loved it. Sam had helped Dean choose it for her, letting him take all the credit, she thanked Sam, before they left. She knew he had helped with the dress.

"Dean Winchester, you didn't." She says completely amazed, she felt as if she had stepped into Bucky Barnes, Steve Rogers and Peggy Carter's Time Era.

"You like dancing." He smiles and she kiss him, passionately. She smiles once they pull away, he smiles back at her.

"This is amazing." She says smiling widely.

"Come on." He says taking her hand, and leading her to the dance floor. They slowed danced and they looked at each other lovingly. She couldn't think of anyone else, it was just him and her. For the time they had, he'd be hers, and she'd be his.

"You didn't have to do this, you?" She asks him, looking into his eyes. "You could taken me out to a dinner, or a regular bar and I would of loved it. Because I'm spending my time with you." She says and he nods.

"I know, I wanted to do something nice for you. You deserve everything Scarlett." He says looking into her eyes, and she knows he's saying the truth. He kisses her head, and they both dance the night away. They felt normal, tonight they were a normal couple. As they swayed to the last song, she leaned her head on his chest, and he held her kissing the top of her head. She knew she wanted to stay like this forever. She didn't care of the world needed her, she just wanted this, here, him.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝟏𝟎𝟐𝟒
𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭, 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐮𝐰𝐮'𝐬. 𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓, 𝐈 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐝! 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐨 Shaylea24 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞. 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞.
𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎