Calling all Mikaelsons

𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙈𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙫𝙞𝙖 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙥𝙖𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙡.

Calling all Miakealsons. An emergency has been presented. - Scarlett

She had told her mother about her idea, who agreed to it. Telling her the family needed this.

Scarlett was in a clear field, surrounded by the forest, playing with a baseball when they all the Mikaelsons appear.

"Hey Scar!" Kol smiles.

"Hey uncle Kol!" She smiles.

"What's going on?" Klaus asks.

"We're going to play ball." Ivory says. "Come on old mad." She teases her dad.

"Never too old." Klaus grins.

"Uncle 'Lijah too scared to dirty the Armani?" Ivory teases.

"Never." Elijah smiles.

"Come on Auntie Beks." Scarlett smiles. Rebekah smiles and agrees.

"How are getting divided?" Kol asks. "I want wonder Twins."

"Elijah against Nik? Nik verses Faith?" Rebekah asks. "We have an odd number." She says.

"What's going on?" Finn asks. Klaus shoves onto a tree holding by the neck ready to bite him.

"Actually no we're not, Finn here is going to be on the other team. All Mikaelsons." Scarlett says.

"You called Finn? The guy who tried to kill us?" Rebekah asks.

"Yeah, after we play, he'll give us his blood, or Sweet Sage gets it." Scarlett says showing him a video of Sage. "Yes I locked her in there by my magic." She says. Klaus smiles proudly.

"Would you look at that baby Salvatore saving the Mikaelsons." Damon says.

"I didn't call them." Scarlett announces looking at her two Salvatore uncles.

"They wouldn't kill us, you kill one of us, the twins go down too." Rebekah says.

"What do you want?" Ivory asks stepping closer to them.

"We came to see Scarlett." Damon says.

"Split the teams." Scarlett says, leaving with her uncles.

"It's Alaric." Damon says.

"He broke into my moms home, that's my home too." She says. "She lied for him."

"Why?" Damon asks.

"Because, it's the rings fault, not his. He does some many times with the ring on it messes with the brain. I didn't kill Brian, even if we had a stupid argument, and I dated him for a while, he's a Fell, but I don't kill people." Ivory says. This catches Niklaus attention and he tells his family to wait and he goes to the Mikaelson girls.

"I'm sure it must be the teacher, as my daughter says she doesn't kill people." Klaus looks at Stefan and Damon.

"Well she triggered her curse." Damon says.

"Yeah and I won't mind giving you one." Klaus lunges for Damon.

"Stop! I wanted to have a family day! Like a normal person! It was the Mikaelson I invited them! I'm related to both of you and you keep trying to kill each other, Damon, Stefan I need you to leave." Scarlett speaks up. "We can speak later on, today no drama, just the Mikaelsons." She looks at her Salvatore Uncles who nod and leave.