Lizzie Part 1 (Feat Alaric)

You and Lizzie have been dating for a few months now and you really loved her. But there was one problem, you were a vampire. Lizzie of course knew as you couldn't keep it a secret. She took it well but you never told her about your problems with the blood lust.

You weren't horrible on the bloodlust but it was still there. Alaric understood and wasn't upset with you about it but he did get a little upset when one night when Lizzie was laying in your arms, asleep, and you almost bit her. You were terrified and right away told Alaric while yes might've not been the best idea but you needed to tell someone.

You knew that you couldn't be with Lizzie until you had control of your bloodlust and Alaric was the one who brought it up. He told you that until you could your bloodlust under control, you weren't allowed to be with Lizzie. He tried to make you understand but even though you did understand, you just stormed out knowing you had to do it.

You went looking for Lizzie and found her in the kitchen.
"Hey love" Lizzie says and smiles making your heart break as you didn't know if you would ever see that smile again
"Lizzie.....we have to talk...." you say nervous
"Okay talk" Lizzie says
"Look Lizzie I'm sorry but it's over, I just don't feel the same way for you anymore" You say not wanting to tell her the real truth. The look in her eyes haunted you

"But what? Please don't leave me" Lizzie starts crying
"I'm sorry" You say and leave the kitchen, heading to my room to pack your bags, and head home to control your bloodlust

Lizzie stays back in the kitchen. She was shocked. You guys were fine and in love so what happened?Thinking about you and as she does, she starts breaking stuff. Lizzie was so hurt and confused and she didn't know what to do as you were the only person who calmed her down.

Alaric hears the commotion and quickly runs in

Alaric hears the commotion and quickly runs in. He was prepared to come face to face with a new enemy but was shocked to see Lizzie, destroying the kitchen

"Lizzie? Sweetie! What happened?" Alaric asks worried. He had no idea that Y/N had actually broken up with Lizzie. He honestly thought that she/he/they would've found a way to not break up with Lizzie and it made him feel horrible knowing he was the cause of it.

"She's/He's/They're gone dad. She/he/they don't feel the same way anymore." Lizzie breaks down crying in her fathers arms

Alaric sighs and knows he can't hide the real truth from Lizzie.

"No lizzie sweetie, she/he/they love you so much. They told me how she/he/they almost bit you when you were sleeping in her/his/their arms and I was worried so I told her/him/them that they couldn't be with you if she/he/they didn't get their bloodlust in check" Alaric says and he feels Lizzie pull herself out of his arms

"So it's your fault..." Lizzie says at first confused but that confusion soon turned to anger

"I lost her/him/them because of you!" Lizzie screams and throws plates at Alaric before storming to her room as she slide down the door. She couldn't believe you were gone and it was her fathers fault.

Hey guys so I decided to go back through the book and changed up the pronouns so now hopefully everyone will be able to relate to them. I also wanted to go back and change some things to better fit how I write now then when I first started this book.