Chapter 2

Wow your still reading this? Alrighty then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

               ~Shigarakis pov~

I was sitting on the couch when Toga walked in.

"Kurogiri said we are out of supplies, so me and him are gonna go shopping!" She said, grinning like a mad man (or woman...)

"ya, ya, whatever I don't give a fuck" I said grabbing the remote to the TV and switching through the channels.

"Wow, uou and Dabi are so alike" she said as she rolled her eyes and walked out of the room.

I continued to flip through the  channels until I found a interesting horror movie. I was about a quarter of the way through it when Dabi walked in.

"What the hell is with all the screaming" he said as he walked in and sat down next to me.

"Go sit some where else patches" I said

That just earned me a slap to the back of my head.

"Like a said before, your not in charge of me chapped lips" he said in a cold tone that made a shiver run down my spine.

"Fuck off..." I muttered under my breath

"What was that? I don't think I heard you" he smirked evilly as I looked over at him.

"I said fuck off!" I said angrily, but thats when I realized that I fucked up.

In a matter of seconds he had me pinned down under him on the couch with a hand holding my wrists above my head so I couldn't get to him with my quirk.

"Get off you bastard!" I screamed at him, trying to get my wrists free.

"I am sick and tired of you thinking you own me you fucker, so I am going to be setting some rules and if you don't follow them you will be..." he stopped and chuckled to himself before continuing "... punished~"

The way he said that made my face heat up and I knew my face was probably red.

"Rule 1, you will listen to everything I tell you to do. Rule 2, you will respond with "yes sir" or "yes master" when I speak to you. And last but not least... Rule 3, if you ever try to boss me around... well you know the consequences" He smirked evilly as he finished.

"What the fuck?! Like hell I'm going to be following those rules!!!" I spat out.

"Okay, then let me show you what one of your punishments will be, you fucking bitch" right as he finished he wrapped his other hand around my throat and squeezed, choking off my air. My vision began to go fuzzy and all I heard before I passed out was "Your gonna be a good little pet~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well... hi. Thanks for reading my story! I will try to get Chapter 3 out as soon as possible. Bye!