Chapter 16

And lets continue!

"Woah, woah! What's this? Hey wait I know these kids! Who are they?!" Twice exclaimed.

"Give Kacchan and Tokyami back to us!" The green haired one yelled.

"Out of the way compress" I said.

"Got it." He replied, turning himself into a pearl. I sent a burst of flames torwards them. They dodged but I did get the tall ones arms.

"Midorya, Shoji!" My brother yelled. Twice jumped into the air and leaped at him while I was still sending out flames. Shoto sent his ice quirk at Twice, forcing him to leap back while yelling "Too hot!" Like the ice was going to burn him.

Toga went for broccoli head. "Hi Izuku! My name's Toga!" She said, pinning him to the ground. "I've been thinking, you would be so much cuter if you bled a little more!" She smiled, taking out a knife and trying to stab him. But the tall arms guy punched her to the side before her blade hit him.

She landed in a crouching position. "So that's how it is... You wanna come between us. To be honest you're not really my tipe. But I'll cut you anyway." She said to arms. If looks could kill, he would drop dead there and now.

I looked at Twice and he was still leaping bavk from my brothers ice that he kept sending at him. "Ha ha! This is easy! Give me everything you've got. Hey man cut me some slack!" He sliced the sharp part of a chunk of ice off with his ruler and landed on it.

"What the hell is with this guy?" Shoto said. I guess he was confused by Twices sides too. Then Compress came out of his pearl thing.

"Ugh, I can't belive you wrecked my exit. Unrehearsed amateurs!" Compress walked up to me, clutching his arm.

"You got Bakugou?" I asked.

"Of course" he said, digging through his pocket "huh?" He pulled his hand out. Nothing was in his pocket.

"Midorya! Todoroki! We're done! He gave away his best trick." Arms said then he looked at Compress. "I'm not sure what your quirk is, but it has to do with those little marbles right? The ones you stashed in your pocket? So I'm guessing these are Tokyami and Bakugou." He said, pulling out 2 marbles.

"You rescued them!" Broccoli boy said.

"Ha ha! Well color me impressed. Just what I would expect from someone with so many hands. How splendid!" Compress said as arms and broccoli made a run for it.

"Right, nice job Shoji!" Shoto said, sending of one more blast of ice before following them.

"Moron." I was about to send a blast at them before Compress put his hand up.

"No wait." Then the Nomu appeared from the trees.

"A Nomu!" Green boy said. "Quick this way!" Todoroki said, they all turned until Kurogiri appeared infront of them in full mist form.

"Not this guy!" "He was at the USJ!" "The warp villain!" Shoji, Todoroki, and Midorya said one after the other.

"It's been 5 minutes sense the signal, let's go Dabi." Kurogiri created 3 gates.

"Sorry Izuku, but I'll see you later kay?" Toga smiled and waved as she walked through hers. Then Twice leaped through his.

"Hold on, we aren't leaving without the kid!" I wasn't going to fail, not today!

"Don't worry. They were so proud of themselves for routing through my pockets that I thought I'd let them gloat." Compress said, catching the 3 students attention.

"But allow me to explain a basic tendint of magic," he continued. "If I'm flonting something shiny, it's because there is something else I don't want you to see." He finished, removing his mask and sticking out his tongue. And sure enough, there were the marbles.

"Huh?! He's got them!" Shoto and Midorya said at the same time.
Then Compress snapped his fingers and the marbles Shoji was holding turned into ice.

"Huh?! Is that my ice?" Shoto asked.

"That's right, during the freezing attack I prepared dummies and slipped them into my right pocket." Compress chuckled.

"Dammit" Midorya said and they all charged at us.

"A little bit of miss direction. If you'll forgive me, I do so adore it!" Compress started to back into the warp gate.

"One last bow, and then the curtains fa-!" All the sudden a beam of light, a laser of some kind, came and knocked his mask off, knocking the marbles out of his mouth.

Shoji and Shoto leaped for the marbles. Shoji was able to get the one containing Tokyami, but right as my brother reached for the one with Bakugou I quickly grabbed it. Then I grabbed Shoto by the neck. "Poor little Shoto Todoroki" I whispered into my brother's ear.

"Comfirm it now. Release them." I told Compress.

"That laser ruined my finale!" He complained, snapping his fingers. I grabbed Bakugou by the neck also. Midorya tried to get to Bakugou and Shoto, but I quickly pulled them through the gate with me.

"Stay back, Deku.." Bakugou managed to say before he was all the way in.

This took forever! I had to keep going back and forth to the anime on these last 2 chapters to make sure I was getting it word for word. I'm so glad I don't have to do that on the next chapters.