Chapter 4

Imma just get right into it... oh and I'm gonna get rid of when I do this ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ unless it's when I'm telling you whos pov it is

                                           ~Dabis pov~
I woke up and, as usual, got dressed and lit a cigarette. I walked out of my room, blowing out smoke. I walked to the living room and found Toga and Shigaraki talking on the couch. I leaned against the door frame and blew out another puff of smoke.

"It's 8:30 and you're already doing that shit?" Shigaraki asked, looking back at me. I just shrugged and continued to stare at them boredly. Toga got up and left and Shigaraki stretched then laid down on the couch as she left. I walked over and and rested my arms on the couch arms, looking down at him. He just stared straight back up at me.

We were like this for what seemed like a while, neither of us braking the silence, until we heard someone clear their throat. We looked over to see Kurogiri standing there awkwardly.

Shigaraki tried to get up quickly, causing us to hit heads. I pulled away, rubbing my forehead. I pulled my hand away to see that Shigaraki was still rubbing his forehead, whimp, and that Kurogiri had left the room, probably going back to the bar like always.

I walked over and sat next to shiggy, and relaxed on the couch. He tried to stand up and walk away but I grabbed him and pulled him onto my lap.

"Hey dick, let me play on my damn Ps!" He said, trying to get up again. I just grabbed the two controllers next to us and turned on the tv with the remote, giving him one of the controllers.

 I just grabbed the two controllers next to us and turned on the tv with the remote, giving him one of the controllers

Ik Dabis face looks a little weird...

We played for about and hour and a half until Toga came in and looked at us strangely. That's when I noticed the position we were in and laughed. Shigaraki was way to in the game to notice Toga, or notice anything for that matter.

We played for a little longer until Shiggy got pissed and accidentally put all five fingers from one hand onto the controller, decaying it. I put my controller down and turned off the tv with the remote.

I looked down and saw that Shigaraki had fallen asleep on my lap.  "He fell asleep quickly..." I thought to myself. I played with his hair for a little while, then fell asleep.

I know it's short... I have writers block, so sorry. I'll try to have a longer chapter out as soon as possible. Thanks for understanding!