Chapter 21

-Harry's P.O.V

"Oh thank god!" Louis shouted when I came in. He was tied to his chair, his legs tied too. "My uncle- god shit! Where are my babies?"

"They're with Jasmine, what the hell is happening??" I asked frantically as I worked on untying the ropes around Louis' ankles and wrists. "And why are there people with guns downstairs," I felt tears in my eyes. "W-Why are there people with g-guns in our house?" Suddenly the door busted open and I coward back, but immediately calmed down once it was just my daughter. She ran straight towards Louis, hugging him tight and hysterically crying. "Louis! What is happening!" I shouted, resulting in Anna jumping and panicking.

"Harry! Quit yelling! My uncle came in here, demanding that I tell him where you were, but I refused and so he tied me up here and left for home. Those gunmen downstairs are his and won't hesitate to hurt anyone if they try anything,"

"So why are the kids down there?! I need to get them... they're hybrids! I need to get them out of there,"

"No, you stay here," Louis said. "You're a hybrid too, a pregnant one. Just stay here with her," with that, he ran out of the room, leaving me with Anna who was sitting in Louis' work chair, crying.

"Baby," I said, crouching down in front of her. She looked at me, getting down from the chair and hugging me. "Hey, everything's gonna be okay," she sniffled and wiped her eyes on my shirt. "Daddy's gonna be okay, we're all gonna be fine," I stood up and grabbed her hand, leading her to a sofa in Louis' office, sitting with her. "I'm gonna call Uncle Niall," I took my phone and dialed Niall's number. After a few rings, he picked up.

"Hey," he said.

"Niall, are you and Liam alright?"

"Uh yeah, why?" I let out a sigh of relief.

"Just making sure. It's what good friends do," I didn't want to freak them out by telling them what was going on, so I didn't tell them. I talked a little before hanging up .

The door opened and in came Louis with my kids, a tall man with a gun behind him. He stood by the door once my family was in, keeping us from getting out and to her us from calling the cops.

"Daddy," Anna said and got up, going over to Louis, hugging him. Jamie ran over to me, kitten whimpers escaping him. They were quiet, but hybrids, when they were kittens, (Jamie's age/kids in general) did this thing where they would let out small cries if they were really upset or scared  just for the parent to hear. He was distressed. Louis nor Anna could hear him, but Lizzie definitely could.

"Hey," I said gently, pulling him in my lap. "You're alright," I soothed, kissing his forehead. "It's alright," he whimpered more, cuddling even closer to me. "Elizabeth, c'mere darling," she came over, being really quiet during this whole time. "Are you alright?" She had her thumb in her mouth and her ears pressed against her head, her tail wrapped around her tiny body. She pointed to Louis. "Hm? What about Daddy," I questioned. She made grabby hands towards him, but he wasn't paying attention, talking to Anna as he sat in his work chair with her in his lap. "You can go see him, babe," she ran over to Louis, grabbing his hand, pulling him towards the other couch. He got up with Anna in his arms, carrying the eight-year-old over to us, squeezing himself into the small couch. Lizzie squeezed her way between Louis and I.

"D-Dada," she whimpered. "W-Wanna go home,"

"I know," I said softly, kissing her curly head. "I do too, babe, but we gotta stay here," I carefully slipped my phone out of my back pocket so the guard wouldn't see. I texted Niall, telling him to send the police here.

From Niall🐶: what??? Why??? Is everything okay? Why can't you call? Are you alright? Is Louis alright? The kids??

I glanced back at the guard, but he couldn't see my hands so I texted him back real quick. Jamie scanned over the words I was typing, sniffing every once in a while.