Chapter 39

A/N: Hey guys! I'm back! Sorta lol. I'm actually so relieved to finally get another chapter out to you. I've been so extremely busy since January, and I won't get a break until August. I just started my internship that's 40 hours a week, and I'll be working at my regular job the two days I'm off from my internship, and I just started a summer course. I'm going to do my absolute best to try and finish up this book this summer. I make no promises because of my hectic schedule, but I'm going to try! I hope you enjoy this one! Love you guys! 

-Louis' P.O.V

He was dead. Actually dead. I sat there and cried at the TV.

"Harry!" I sobbed. The love of my life came rushing in. "H-Harry," I pointed to the TV, and I watched as he widened his eyes. He immediately looked back at me.

"Oh my god," Tears filled his eyes too. "Louis, I-I don't know what to say. I'm so sorry," He came over and wrapped me in a hug. My mind immediately went to Anna, causing me to cry more.

"How did this happen?" Harry asked, pulling me out of my thoughts for a second. "Why? He was so kind to me," I sniffled and wiped my eyes.

"H-He probably was telling you the truth, a-and my stupid fucking family killed him for it," Harry just held me. I pulled away from the hug and looked at his face. "W-What am I gonna say to her?" His entire face fell, not even having to think about who I was talking about. "That he's gone forever this time?"

"She's going to be heartbroken,"

"S-Should I wait until she wakes up? Like how do I do this?" Harry gave me a weak nod.

"I'd wait until she wakes up," Harry paused. "Louis, I'm so fucking sorry," I just shook my head in disbelief as tears went down my face.

"I-I know I was angry with him, but I-I still wanted him here. I wanted him here for my d-daughter,"

"I know," He soothed. "When he died the first time, I can sorta get how you're feeling. When he came back, I'm sure there was some sort of relief, despite you being so angry with him," I just nodded because that was true. "And you were just so happy that he was alive," I nodded again. "And now it feels like he died all over again," Again, I agreed.

"When he died the first time, it wasn't like I-I stopped loving him, you know?"

"I understand," I sniffled.

"That's my baby's d-dad," I hugged my husband so tight. "I'm gonna go c-check on her,"

"Okay," Harry said softly. I got up and made my way up to her room. I thought she was asleep, but it looked like she was just waking up. I sucked in a huge breath before going in. I stopped crying for the sake of my daughter. She rubbed her tired eyes before looking at me and smiled.

"Morning, Daddy," I gave her a weak smile back.

"Hey, kiddo," I paused. "Honey, I have to talk to you," She looked at me and yawned as I took a seat next to her on her bed. "I'm sorry that you're just waking up, but um, it's about your dad," She tilted her head.

"Harry?" She questioned, but I shook my head. She frowned slightly. "Oh,"

"Baby, your dad, uh, well, um, he died, baby," Her eyes widened slightly, and I watched as they filled up with tears. She shook her head. "I'm so sorry, sweetheart,"

"P-Papa is d-dead," I squeezed her so tight. I could see her trying to hold back her tears.

"It's okay to cry, baby. It's okay," And so she did break down into loud sobs, not holding anything back now. Quiet tears trickled down my face as I held her tight. I kissed her head over and over. "I-I'm so sorry baby. So so sorry,"