Chapter 24

-3rd Person P.O.V

When Harry and Louis' son was brought back to the hospital room, it was just Harry and Louis in the room. The hybrid kitten's sisters were in the waiting room with everyone just waiting. They had fallen asleep as it was getting pretty late. Louis was going to see if Jamie wanted both Harry and Louis to stay or just have Harry stay. That way, the girls could go home with Alex or Gemma or the guys to go to sleep.

"Hey bud," Harry said, taking his son's hand as he watched some TV. "Do you want both of us to stay tonight? Or would your rather me stay and Daddy go home with your sisters?" He just shrugged. He wanted Harry to just stay because he just wanted his dad. He loved Louis so much and he knew that he was his dad too, but he just simply wanted Harry.

"It's up to you, baby," Louis told him, taking his other hand. He shyly reached to hug Harry. "Just want Dad to stay?" He nodded. "That's fine, bud," Louis gave him a reassuring smile and kissed his forehead. "I should get them home, then. It's late," Louis said after checking his phone. Jamie opened his arms for a hug, in which Louis obliged and hugged his step-son. "I love you. Get some sleep,"

"Love you too," Louis kissed the top of his head before giving Harry a hug and kiss.

"Want to see the kids before they go?" Louis asked him. 

"If they're awake, yeah, but if not, don't worry about it. I'll call in the morning,"

"Alright," Louis got up and walked out of the room. Anna was awake, but Elizabeth was fast asleep on Gemma's lap. "Anna, come say goodnight to Dad," She yawned and stood up from her chair, taking Louis' hand. It was nearly 11 at night, so it wasn't a surprise that she was extremely tired when she was used to going to sleep by nine. Once in the room, she went over to Harry and hugged him.

"Goodnight," Harry said, kissing her forehead. "Get a good night's sleep, darling,"

"Are you coming home tomorrow?"

"Not sure yet. I think so. I'll call, don't worry," She hugged him for a few more moments. "Love you,"

"Love you, too," She said and let go of the hug. She kissed his cheek before going to hug Jamie. They said goodbye and soon Louis headed out with everyone, heading to Alex's home. Louis put Lizzie straight to bed and tucked Anna into bed as well in the same bed as her little sister. She fell asleep rather quickly, and Louis sat back down with Alex in the living room with some tea.

"You alright?" She asked him as he just sat in silence for a minute.

"I don't know. Harry wants to move, and I don't blame him,"

"I mean, your house isn't really safe anymore. You're going to have five kids," Her eyes widened. "Shit. You're gonna have five kids," That made Louis laugh.

"Yeah, it'll be a busy house. Anyway, yeah. It's not safe at all. With five hybrids in the house, four of which are kids,"

"Wanna look? At houses?" She asked, pulling up her laptop and opening it. Louis rested his cheek on his best friend's shoulder, looking at the screen. "How far do you wanna go?" Louis just shrugged.

"Harry and I haven't talked much about it. The conversation was only brought up today, was barely even a conversation. He just said he wanted to move, and I agreed,"

"I don't want you to be as far as you were the last time. I'd miss you too much,"

"I doubt we'll move too far. Need my nanny," She pouted.

"Best friend. Not nanny. Don't like that title even though that's what my title is,"

"Fine. Need my best friend," She smiled.